Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Greetings from Belgium

DYT7

Hello ,

This is me :  -44 years old or young

-Living in Belgium

-Job : Industrial mechanic

-Bike History : - Suzuki Marauder 800

- Suzuki Bandit 650 K6

- Suzuki Bandit 650 K8

- Suzuki Bandit 1250 GT K7

- Suzuki GSX-R 750 K7

- Triumph Tiger 800

- Triumph Explorer 1200

- Kawasaki Z1000SX

- Yamaha Tenere 700 2023

After my Kawasaki I had a break for about 4 years , not because I needed it ... because renovations and the big costs that goes with them 😄 

Last year in october I bought a new Yamaha T7 ... great bike , good usable power , relative light weight , lends itself better to off-road than my previous all-road bikes.

I bought the T7 complete stock and added some things I liked :

- Touratech Headlight Guard 

- Touratech Crash bars 

- Touratech Uni-filter

- Touratech brake and clutch lever (short)

- Akrapovic 

- Acerbis frame protectors

- Barkbusters handguards

- APX Skid plate

- Camel ADV One finger clutch

Grtz David

20240308_131213.jpg

• Like 6

Hi David

Welcome to this awesome forum! Are you happy with the AXP skid plate? I have it on my list of future mods as well.

Happy riding and Easter egg hunting

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! Which part of Belgium are you from? We're almost neighbours, I'm just 15km north of Cologne.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tenerider said:

Welcome aboard! Which part of Belgium are you from? We're almost neighbours, I'm just 15km north of Cologne.

Belgium East Flanders .. close to the Netherlands border , but I have German roots ... born in Köln and lived there for about 6 years in my childhood.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, syntarx said:

Hi David

Welcome to this awesome forum! Are you happy with the AXP skid plate? I have it on my list of future mods as well.

Happy riding and Easter egg hunting

It is good a good quality skidplate and easy installation , I would recommend it

• Like 1