Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Best sound from Tenere 700 riding video

mallias

Good morning to everyone !
For me guys this is the best sound (until today)
from exhaust in Tenere 700.
A sunny and quick ride out to one of the beaches in my area.
Kavala Greece.
Turns, narrow roads, bridges and a crazy provincial straight that I reach top speed somewhere in the 8th minute.
There is also an unexpected confusion from 2nd to 3rd gear in the speeds, a small thing.
Here's the video

• Like 1

yeah it's sound pretty good, Arrow exhaust ehn never heard of it the price is pretty reasonable. The Tenere has a very good sound even with a stock exhaust but with a aftermarket it gets very rowdy, I have a Yoshimura and it has a pretty wickedly sound I may be bias and it's hard to tell from a video vs in person or from video to video but I think it sound better and louder and deeper then this one but its hard to tell on a video so many variables also obviously it depend what you are looking for as far as best sound. I have to send one of my buddy for a ride so I can hear it for myself from distance, a recorder just doesn't do justice, but I wish I'd have a good quality camera to recorded the sound.   

Edited by maddog123
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, maddog123 said:

yeah it's sound pretty good, Arrow exhaust ehn never heard of it the price is pretty reasonable. The Tenere has a very good sound even with a stock exhaust but with a aftermarket it gets very rowdy, I have a Yoshimura and it has a pretty wickedly sound I may be bias and it's hard to tell from a video vs in person or from video to video but I think it sound better and louder and deeper then this one but its hard to tell on a video so many variables also obviously it depend what you are looking for as far as best sound. I have to send one of my buddy for a ride so I can hear it for myself from distance, a recorder just doesn't do justice, but I wish I'd have a good quality camera to recorded the sound.   

Τhats the point , to hear somethin that is recorded properly , or close to reality.

I use zoom h1n and it is very good for this job my friend.

Even my a7iv 2500 euros camera cant get better sound from zoom h1n a 100 euros divice !

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mallias said:

Τhats the point , to hear somethin that is recorded properly , or close to reality.

I use zoom h1n and it is very good for this job my friend.

Even my a7iv 2500 euros camera cant get better sound from zoom h1n a 100 euros divice !

ho I see I thought it was a exhaust ''promotion'' over a video recorder or sound recorder promotion. This thing ? and you superpose the sound over the video ? 

image.png.9163c015e429c970aa7ab428c924d89e.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, maddog123 said:

ho I see I thought it was a exhaust ''promotion'' over a video recorder or sound recorder promotion. This thing ? and you superpose the sound over the video ? 

image.png.9163c015e429c970aa7ab428c924d89e.png

Promotion ? no no no... im a farmer man ! 

Yeap , this is the recorder i use , for statick shoot ,when i turn on the bike , and for riding , i keep it under the back seat

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mallias said:

Promotion ? no no no... im a farmer man ! 

Yeap , this is the recorder i use , for statick shoot ,when i turn on the bike , and for riding , i keep it under the back seat

lol, nice... well I French, promotion was not the right word I meant promoting, about or to focus on.      

Edited by maddog123

ok wait it wasn't clear to me from your original post this is you in the video ?  and yes that sound a lot better then your original video from the other thread. 

Edited by maddog123
  • Like 1

Nice, thanks for sharing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maddog123 said:

ok wait it wasn't clear to me from your original post this is you in the video ?  and yes that sound a lot better then your original video. 

Υeap ! its me !😉

• Like 1