Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Rim Stickers - red

Life2ontour

Hi,

I've done a search on the forum but can't find an answer...

On my red Tracer 900, I had rim stickers that made a big difference to the look of the bike.  I want to do the same for the T7 but I just can't find any.

Anyone fitted any?  Anyone know where I can get some?

Red required, as it is the fastest...

🙂

Carl.

Have you tried Ebay? Just search "motorcycle wheel stickers" and you'll find heaps to choose from.

30 minutes ago, Life2ontour said:

I was hoping to find something specific to the T7.

Once my wheels are here I was thinking to get some stickers to enhance the look of the bike. 

Are there any issues with them when washing the wheels, extra care? 

Could you share your experience please.. 

Aleks 

Hi Aleks,

I had rim stickers on the Tracer 900 and they were easy to fit (with time and patience) and didn't come off in the wash (high pressure garden hose, not jet wash).

Secret is to make sure the wheel is really clean and grease free before fitting - use alcohol wipes.

I really want to to do the same with the T7, as the wheel rim stickers really do make a difference to the aesthetics.

Cheers,

Carl.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Life2ontour said:

Hi Aleks,

I had rim stickers on the Tracer 900 and they were easy to fit (with time and patience) and didn't come off in the wash (high pressure garden hose, not jet wash).

Secret is to make sure the wheel is really clean and grease free before fitting - use alcohol wipes.

I really want to to do the same with the T7, as the wheel rim stickers really do make a difference to the aesthetics.

Cheers,

Carl.

Thank you this sounds promising... I hope you don't mind me sharing the stickers I am thinking about putting on... Might be a bit much I will decide once the wheels are fitted.. 

Screenshot_20200329-151958.jpg

Screenshot_20200329-152011.jpg

Personally, too busy for me but that's the beauty of blinging the bike - we are all individual.

This is the kind of thing I'm after but T7 specific.

s-l400.jpg

Stripe thickness: 9 mm. - 4 pcs logo decals for inner part of the wheel. - Number of decals included: 12+4. YAMAHA MT-09 wheel decal stickers set –Laminated! Full set for 2 wheels - total of 12 stickers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Life2ontour said:

Personally, too busy for me but that's the beauty of blinging the bike - we are all individual.

This is the kind of thing I'm after but T7 specific.

s-l400.jpg

Stripe thickness: 9 mm. - 4 pcs logo decals for inner part of the wheel. - Number of decals included: 12+4. YAMAHA MT-09 wheel decal stickers set –Laminated! Full set for 2 wheels - total of 12 stickers.

Looks nice... Keep us posted if you find anything 😁

• Like 1