• Premium Member

Welcome. Nice, looks well.

• Like 1

it have only 100km...but we must stay stop in garage! 😪🥵

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, Johax said:

it have only 100km...but we must stay stop in garage! 😪🥵

It is not a good time to have a new bike. Welcome to the forum and soon we will all be out riding again.

• Like 2

The time will come (hopefully soon) when you will be able to get out and let your hair down. When it does you will be very satisfied with your purchase. Of this I have no doubt. Happy Easter mate.   

• Like 3

Nice bike, I have the same colour. What a fantastic place you live, close to all the Ligurian trails.

Mine is in the garage as well, I think we are all waiting for the chance to ride but there are more important considerations at the moment.

29 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice bike, I have the same colour. What a fantastic place you live, close to all the Ligurian trails.

Mine is in the garage as well, I think we are all waiting for the chance to ride but there are more important considerations at the moment.

Yes I love my zone... If you like to visit the west of Liguria, I can show you fantastic location! 

I have ridden Via del Sale , Assietta, Jaffreau, Sommellier and many others in that area.  It is a great place to ride.

Once I rode my KTM from Bardonecchia down to Genoa and then to Caserta to surprise my mother-in-law, my wife is Italian.

Edited by boboneleg
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I have ridden Via del Sale , Assietta, Jaffreau, Sommellier and many others in that area.  It is a great place to ride.

Once I rode my KTM from Bardonecchia down to Genoa and then to Caserta to surprise my mother-in-law, my wife is Italian.

Sympathy’s on Italian wife, lol 🤣

7 hours ago, X Plane said:

Sympathy’s on Italian wife, lol 🤣

No sympathy needed, she's an absolute peach. We've been married 30 years in September , she deserves a medal looking after me for that long 🏅

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
18 hours ago, boboneleg said:

No sympathy needed, she's an absolute peach. We've been married 30 years in September , she deserves a medal looking after me for that long 🏅

Magic... I was just kidding, (I had a temperamental mental version), relieved she went back,  lol. The trails you did sound good. Ride though Genova once on my way to the mad Sardinian.

• Like 1

My 950 at the top of the Jaffreau 9 years ago, I hope I can return on the T700 one day.

950 Jaffreau.JPG

Edited by boboneleg
  • Like 1