Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Forum suggestions and your thoughts on regional forums

Cruizin

1. Does anyone have any suggestions for the forum? New boards or features you would like to see?

2. I have the ability to turn on and add regional forums. This would be seperate parts of the websites with a seperate forum for each region in the world/ different regions of the USA/Canada. I would want to find a moderator/Admin volunteer for each region, any volunteers? 

Regional forums are a great place to put regional rides/meetups. Also for regional vendors/parts. 

Thoughts? And, anyone want to be a regional moderator? 

I love Advrider.com and how they do that as well. Plus, they have a wonderful classified section that I've sold and purchased many things. Absolutely wonder resource for info related to adventure riding as well as ways to meet up and ride and events coming. 

Perhaps something like that? 

Maybe one suggestion would be to instead of showing every single individual post that someone has made on your main thread, example "what have to you done to your Y7", you'll see it 5,6 or 7 times just on the main page. maybe collapse them into just one common thread like most other sites do? And the most recently thread posted just automatically goes to the top? 

Other than that, thank you for creating this website. It's already very informative. 

Edited by johnnygolucky

55 minutes ago, johnnygolucky said:

I love Advrider.com and how they do that as well. Plus, they have a wonderful classified section that I've sold and purchased many things. Absolutely wonder resource for info related to adventure riding as well as ways to meet up and ride and events coming. 

Perhaps something like that? 

Maybe one suggestion would be to instead of showing every single individual post that someone has made on your main thread, example "what have to you done to your Y7", you'll see it 5,6 or 7 times just on the main page. maybe collapse them into just one common thread like most other sites do? And the most recently thread posted just automatically goes to the top? 

Other than that, thank you for creating this website. It's already very informative. 

We have a classifieds section, and our member map rocks. Click on our map , find others in your area and click on their name and send em a pm. 

And you can easily create your own activity stream here on this forum, and it will save your settings and display new posts the way that you want it to. Did you know that ?

Go into your settings and set it up the way that you want it to be. Because everyone has their own opinions .   Create your own activity stream. 

• Like 2

I think everything is good here...there is no empty talkings here like advrider forum it is really bad they dont have they just too much talking 😂😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

add a section for chassis mods/tips in the tech section. otherwise forum is good for me.

• Like 1

I like the quality of the content. Nothing about trolling so far. 

A additional regional section could be interesting.

Best regards 

Martin