Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Water pump delete?

Aleksandar13

Found this on Instagram but I'm not sure what it means for the cp2... Looks like the pipes for the pump are gone and he is highlighting a carbon canister. 

Any ideas? 

Screenshot_20200425-145453.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@T7insta do you have more information about this mod.. Supplier cost and benefits?

Regards, 

Aleks 

Yes, Monzatech is going to market it, I leave you the link to its website. Although it is not yet available and we have no price.

I kit plug’n’play sono invece dedicati ad uno specifico modello di moto poter dialogare direttamente con la centralina motore e poter essere installato utilizzando gli stessi connettori della moto originale. In questo modo la gestione elettronica della pompa...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, T7insta said:

Yes, Monzatech is going to market it, I leave you the link to its website. Although it is not yet available and we have no price.

I kit plug’n’play sono invece dedicati ad uno specifico modello di moto poter dialogare direttamente con la centralina motore e poter essere installato utilizzando gli stessi connettori della moto originale. In questo modo la gestione elettronica della pompa...

Thank you... Let us know when it is ready... I'm not interested as my bike is road only but I'm sure there are plenty of owners here who are more hardcore and would benefit from this mod. 

Aleks 

• Premium Member

Howdy,

I am curious, and I'm scratching my head, what is the benefit of having an electric water pump?

Tazmool

Just now, Tazmool said:

Howdy,

I am curious, and I'm scratching my head, what is the benefit of having an electric water pump?

Tazmool

In the dirt, on trails you are often barely moving while going over and around obstacles and around switchbacks, at low RPM.  Which means the water pump is barely working, not cooling the engine to the full extent.  Electric water pumps are not dependant on engine rpm. 

a solution without a problem. 

Never heard of this bike or engine overheating, or water pump failing/breaking. when is the radiator delete coming, then the handlebar delete, then the fairing delete, just delete everything that could give a problem 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ScorpionT16 said:

a solution without a problem. 

Never heard of this bike or engine overheating, or water pump failing/breaking. when is the radiator delete coming, then the handlebar delete, then the fairing delete, just delete everything that could give a problem 

Do you ride much 5 mph or less trails in the heat? Its an issue on Dirtbikes on single track in the summer. 

2 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Do you ride much 5 mph or less trails in the heat? Its an issue on Dirtbikes on single track in the summer. 

Has it been a problem on this bike? If it has, I'm not aware. It's not a dirtbike, or a high stress engine, maybe living Canada where it's always cold we don't notice or care lol

Edited by ScorpionT16