Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Idaho represent!

Cruizin

First post in the new Regional section of the forum comes from me in Idaho!  Who else is in Idaho? I can see a couple other in the member map! Have you put your pin on our member map yet?  I suggest just typing in city/state. 

Idaho rocks, we have more dedicated OHV trails than any other state in the lower 48! 

Im here! From Idaho! Weather is starting to change! Ready to take a few rides.  would be nice to see my T7 here as well!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brent said:

Im here! From Idaho! Weather is starting to change! Ready to take a few rides.  would be nice to see my T7 here as well!

Welcome Brent! Read the PM we sent you when you joined about how to do stuff on the forum, let me know if you have any questions! We will have an awesome Idaho ride weekend in 2021, It'll be one hell of a party! 

2 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Welcome Brent! Read the PM we sent you when you joined about how to do stuff on the forum, let me know if you have any questions! We will have an awesome Idaho ride weekend in 2021, It'll be one hell of a party! 

Hey Bro!  You missed a good ride!  179 miles of soft sloppy stuff.  I think the T7 would handle it better!

klrsnow.jpg

Edited by Craig Sturman
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Go Idaho...  still holding my breath on actually getting the bike first week in June.

• Like 1