Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Folks, help me welcome BellissiMoto as a supporting Vendor!

Cruizin

https://www.bellissimoto.com/

Folks, BellissiMoto has been a Vendor on our MT-07 forum for years and I am so happy to add them as a vendor to this forum.  They SHIP WORLD WIDE!!  BellissiMoto has amazing group buys and supports Forum members with special pricing.  Sometimes their pricing so low that they cannot advertise it online due to manufacturer agreements. 

I want you to know who you buying from and Paul, aka, @pgeldz is the man.  Not only will he be the one managing BellissiMoto's interaction on this forum, but he also has a deposit on his very own Tenere 700 as well.  He's an extreme enthusiast, probably more so than some of us, and has built numerous custom bikes to great success.  He's a Pro MotoAmerica licenced racer that is racing an extremely custom Yamaha FZ-07, and knows the platform well.  This a plus since the motor is identical to the Tenere 700.

I only invite the very best companies to be vendors on our forums. I also only pick companies that have good experience shipping world wide, and BellissiMoto fits all those categories and more! 

Thanks for supporting our forum, @pgeldz and BellissiiMoto! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Cruizin locked this topic