Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello Everyone! I'd like to introduce myself..

BellissiMoto

• Supporting Vendor

My name is Paul, aka @pgeldz on this forum, and I'd like to introduce BellissiMoto as this forum's newest Vendor!

BellissiMoto is a high end parts, accessory, and gear SUPERSTORE that SHIPS WORLDWIDE.

Not only do I work there, but I'll be managing this Forum on behalf of BellissiMoto for all of your moto needs.

A little bit about me - I have a Tenere 700 on desposit, and I'm just as much an enthusiast as many of you are.  I've been riding for over 34 years, and used to be a Motocycle Safety Instructor.  I currently race a Yamaha FZ-07 soon to be in MotoAmerica, which shares the same engine as the Tenere 700, and many parts cross over.  In addition, I've built my share of custom Yamaha's (with recognition from Yamaha USA), and one Ducati that was the only privateer build that made it to the Brembo North America Booth at Ducati Island during Round 3 of MotoGP last year.

I tell you all that so you know who you are buying from.  I'm not just some salesperson.  I'm the guy who would be riding with you during the week if I wasn't at work, and as such, many of my clients have become very close friends.

Being based in Las Vegas, we see a lot of our customers from all over the globe when they come to vacation here.  For those of you who haven't had a chance to see the shop, I'd like to personally invite you to have a look around our showroom via our online Virtual Tour.  Here you can walk through our doors like in real life, see what's on offer, and be amazed at all the high quality products and gear we sell.

When you first enter you'll be greeted with a vast amount of displays, as if we brought the trade shows to you.  Everything is set up as you might see it at a big international motorcycle show because we know not everyone can attend, and we don't want the general public to miss out on all we have to offer. 

We have displays from the best brands in Europe, from CNC Racing, BST and Dymag Carbon Fiber wheels, Gilles Tooling, Rizoma, Zard and Arrow exhausts and so many more. 

Then there's the gear.  From X-Lite Carbon Fiber Helmets, to Shark, Suomy, Arai, and Nexx Helmets, Five Gloves, Stylmartin and Forma boots and footwear, RS Taichi, Alpinstars, and Furygan leathers, to Mithos custom race suits...we have it ALL.   

Once you wrap your head around all that, head into the back of the showroom to our garage area where we have the actual Beta Tools RSC 55 workshop solution, the same modular furniture system used in MotoGP, stocked with all the best Beta Tools.

Beyond that, is our warehouse, with over stock and extra storage for future projects and more inventory, such as Proti Titanium hardware, Galletto Racing Radiators, Carbonvanni Carbon Fiber products, and much much more.

I want to be YOUR SOURCE for the Tenere 700, and although BellissiMoto has catered to Italian manufacturers in the past, we've expanded our operation to ALL makes and models of motos.  Again, it's important to remember WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!

I've done great things on the FZ-07.org forum to the delight of our customers.  The same will hold true for the Tenere 700 crowd, as our offerings and pricing is second to none, and I'll be introducing you to products you may never even knew existed for your Tenere 700.

Drop us a line and let us know what you think!  I'd love to hear your thoughts on our little oasis in the desert. 

And remember, just because it may be hot in the desert, our shipping dept has plenty of water to keep cool and SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!

🙂

As for that virtual tour, you can start it here:  https://goo.gl/maps/UcC6QBikLD62

Kind Regards,

- Paul

• Like 8

Nice place to be that shop....if I make it to Las Vegas I'm in to take a bloody selfie with that supermoto and the setup you've got there. What bike is that? 

Welcome to the forum, thank you for the information provided until now and hope to see some nice offers from you guys. 

Aleks 

• Like 2

• Supporting Vendor
7 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Nice place to be that shop....if I make it to Las Vegas I'm in to take a bloody selfie with that supermoto and the setup you've got there. What bike is that? 

Welcome to the forum, thank you for the information provided until now and hope to see some nice offers from you guys. 

Aleks 

Thanks Aleks!

I believe that supermoto was an Aprilia.  The shop is much more packed and up to date now than ever.  The virtual tour was done 3 years ago, so we've grown considerably.

As promised, I will have some fantastic deals posted soon.  I'm working on introducing some great products at incredible pricing for everyone (and me, cause remember I will have a Tenere 700 soon also!).

Stay tuned!

🙂

- Paul

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

You guys are gonna flip when he starts his crazy group buy discounts ! This will be good ! 

Bring it on 😄 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to thank Paul @BellissiMoto for taking the time to talk to me the last week and for helping me get some awesome parts coming for the T7. He knows his products and uses them on his own bikes. Now if we could just get the bike...lol.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporting Vendor
On 6/2/2020 at 6:52 AM, MghtyThor69 said:

Just wanted to thank Paul @BellissiMoto for taking the time to talk to me the last week and for helping me get some awesome parts coming for the T7. He knows his products and uses them on his own bikes. Now if we could just get the bike...lol.

Thank you SO much!  It was a pleasure to work with you on your Tenere 700 build.  Can't wait for you to get the bike and start having fun with it!

• 4 months later...

I have seen this store as we have an office on Pepper Ln. i will be there on Wednesday next week and will try to come in and look around. 

• Supporting Vendor
2 hours ago, NvNick said:

I have seen this store as we have an office on Pepper Ln. i will be there on Wednesday next week and will try to come in and look around. 

Awesome!  Definitely come check us out!

:)

- Paul