Premium Member Tazmool Posted May 1, 2020 Premium Member Share Posted May 1, 2020 Hello there Fellow Canucks! Following my other post in the general forum regarding the pre-orders, and Canadian shipments being on the way. I have to admit, I find myself wrestling with the decision whether or not to follow through with my pre-order. I have not heard anything yet from yamaha or the dealer I pre-ordered through, so I have some time to mull it over. I do have a bike I wanted to sell before getting my T7, two bikes really that I would like to sell. With the current climate, I don't think either of those bikes will sell (only one is posted right now, the other needs some work) Having spoken with the dealer regarding trading in the bikes, they did not seem to be too interested in taking in more stock, and I really don't think they will take a trade-in now. Who knows if there is a nasty recession coming to Canada or not. So, take the gamble and take the bike when it comes up? Possibly have 3 bikes in the garage (the other two bikes should sell spring of 2021, thats my guess) Or, take the smaller hit & give up the T7 for now. Get one next year when things are looking better? I do have a pile of parts already waiting to be installed on the T7 as well! How are the rest of you guys/gals mulling over your pre-orders? Or am I alone in having a hard time with this? Tazmool Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now