Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Powerbronze Discount Code - 10% Off

RichardPB

• Supporting Vendor

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would post the details for how to get 10% off our products on our website, I will be making posts about our products for the Tenere 700 as soon as possible.

Our website's homepage (http://www.powerbronze.co.uk) has a product search on it, which allows you to enter your Make, Model and Year i.e. Yamaha, Tenere 700 and the relevant year of your bike before searching for the products.

1890016706_Tenere700search.thumb.JPG.9c3d0ef97c00ebb2426f2041c5402218.JPG

Or Click here to view the products
https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?finder_id=&from=category&cat_id=0&brand=YAMAHA&model=TENERE+700&year=2020

The site will then display all of the products for the relevant model on a page specific to that model.

Once you have selected the products you want and added them to your cart, you then need to enter the promotion code UKFORUM1 in the discount codes section of the shopping cart and then press Apply Coupon before checking out. This code will give you 10% off the products in your shopping cart. See image below.

1208266032_SHOPPINGCART.JPG.6f518a9a75d29ad6e9435682200d19a2.JPG

We can deliver direct from our factory in the UK to most countries in the world at reasonable rates.

If you place an order on the website, please send me a private message with your order number (i.e. 100001234) and your name so that I can keep track of the order for you.

Please put a phone number in as it makes it easier to dispatch orders if they have a contact telephone number especially if they are going overseas.

All the best,
Richard

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Wonderful stuff... I'm ready to push the button on the sport screen... Because supermoto T700 😅

Might be a silly question but I take my chances.. I am 6.4 and usually go for short or no screen on bikes as this provides clean air... Wonder if you have tested this sport screen and what is your opinion about it. 

Would appreciate it. 

Aleks 

• Like 2

• Supporting Vendor
13 hours ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Wonderful stuff... I'm ready to push the button on the sport screen... Because supermoto T700 😅

Might be a silly question but I take my chances.. I am 6.4 and usually go for short or no screen on bikes as this provides clean air... Wonder if you have tested this sport screen and what is your opinion about it. 

Would appreciate it. 

Aleks 

Hello Aleks,

I have processed your order for an Adventure Sport screen this morning, thank you for that 😀

With regards to the testing of the sport screen, the person whose bike we used to design the screen reported an improvements on the air turbulence when using it.

All the best,

Richard

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, RichardPB said:

Hello Aleks,

I have processed your order for an Adventure Sport screen this morning, thank you for that 😀

With regards to the testing of the sport screen, the person whose bike we used to design the screen reported an improvements on the air turbulence when using it.

All the best,

Richard

That's what we want to hear... Great news Richard... Once arrived ill fit it and make a small review. 

Regards, 

Aleks 

• Like 2

• Supporting Vendor

Hi Everyone,

I've made the post about all of our products on the forum.

Click the link below :

https://www.tenere700.net/topic/942-powerbronze-tenere-700-product-range-updated/

I've even edited the post to add another new item to the post.

All the best,

Richard

• Thanks 1

What about adding an option to ship to Israel?

• Supporting Vendor
2 hours ago, XR_mike_T said:

What about adding an option to ship to Israel?

Hello,

If you can send me a private message with what products you would be interested in purchasing I will find out if it is possible for us to ship to Israel.

I will then be able to give you a quote.  I will also find out if there are any reasons why we cannot ship to Israel.

All the best,

Richard

22 hours ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Would appreciate it. 

Aleks 

I found your video on YouTube - can't wait to seeing your final look.  I know there are those you think you should not alter 1st year releases but after owning a 83, 77, 74 & 72 XS650 I can tell you that bike has many different looks today.  Best of luck.

cheers

-Bob

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 9:29 AM, RichardPB said:

Hello Aleks,

All the best,

Richard

Hi Rich,

Screen arrived today, thank you very much...Well packed 😄 

I will post some pictures once I have fitted and will let you know how it performs ..

Great customer service and quick shipping.

Aleks 

• Like 2

• Supporting Vendor
18 hours ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Hi Rich,

Screen arrived today, thank you very much...Well packed 😄 

I will post some pictures once I have fitted and will let you know how it performs ..

Great customer service and quick shipping.

Aleks 

Hi Aleks,

Thanks for letting me know your screen arrived :)

I look forward to hearing what you think.

All the best,

Richard