Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Support the vendors that support this forum

Cruizin

Also, if you are considering getting a new exhaust, I suggest waiting a couple months for  a couple of our vendors to get their stock in, and for some of the American manufacturers to come out with their exhaust models. 

A few of our vendors, if you send them a PM, they can get you pricing much lower than they are allowed to publish due to manufacturer agreements. Even lower if you are going to bundle it with a ECU tune or Programmer kit. 

I saved $300 by bundling Exhaust and ECU flash on my last bike, gained 10 real hp, lost 12 lbs of weight by talking directly with one of these vendors directly. You see, vendors like @2 Wheel DynoWorks and @BellissiMoto have been tuning race built MT-07's (same CP2 engine) for the past five years and tuning these engines for members of the MT07 forum that I own. They have more experience with your engine than any other company in the world, besides Yamaha. 

@Camel ADV Has been building the living shet out of his T7, and is creating some awesome one of a kind parts. 

PowerBronze has a 10% discount for us on all of their T7 parts in their section of the forum right now. 

@ACD Racing Just concluded their discount campaign on their awesome skid plate, who knows what they will come out with next? 

• Like 3

• Cruizin pinned this topic
3 hours ago, Cruizin said:

You can expect more group buys, in fact, if you are considering a more comfortable seat option, I suggest waiting a couple months because there will be a really good seat group buy, I can't tell you who yet. But it's coming.

Thank you for letting us know.. I am in need of a Rally Seat for my T7 but will wait 2 months to see what is on offer from your secret supplier 🙂 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cruizin said:

You can expect more group buys, in fact, if you are considering a more comfortable seat option, I suggest waiting a couple months because there will be a really good seat group buy, I can't tell you who yet. But it's coming.

You don't need to say the name of the company, just a yes or no but does the name of the company rhyme with "Seat Concepts"? 

• Like 3

If it is, and it's as good as the one they make for the Africa Twin, it'll be an awesome upgrade!

I'll be buying a seat when they come out and also want center stand.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree ... I did participate in the @BellissiMoto group buy and  I just purchased some of the @Camel ADV products. I can tell you that I did this to support them and in the case of Camel ADV I did it even if there is no discount. I guess quality and good products do play a big role, but I can guarantee that I would have bought the same products earlier if there was a forum related discount. 

Thanks again for all the vendors and your hard work. 🙂 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

Bumped for renewed visibility.  

• Like 2

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS