Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Have someone used horseshoe bags

Cuecumber

I have been looking for saddle bag from 21brothers in Poland.

The name is rogal XL.

Seems pretty smooth. 

I just think if someone of you have used it before. 

I like the idea it's very simple and only cost around 190 euros.

I know it's bit more expensive, but Mosko Moto Reckless 80 is absolute amazing. There's the new Revolver version which looks neat and is even more expensive, but my version 2 has been on 3 different bikes without fail. It's just an incredibly versatile system. The beaver tail on top is a quick strap for about anything. Ingenious. Even a XL pizza to go. I keep the whole thing on my bike and just take out the dry bags. The saddle bags cinch down to nothing so it's not flapping in the wind. Then, just fill it up the empty saddles bags with groceries from the store. Or when camping, pull out the waterproof dry bags with your gear, grab a saw and go fill up the saddle bags with wood for a fire. If this one ever wears out, which shows no sign of doing even after thousands and thousands of hard miles, I'll buy another in a heartbeat. 

Thanks for a good review .

I have look at their new reckless 80.

Its difficult and se in video how much they can carry. 

Sow after you rewiev perhaps I need to change my mind.

Thanks again.....

8 minutes ago, Cuecumber said:

Thanks for a good review .

I have look at their new reckless 80.

Its difficult and se in video how much they can carry. 

Sow after you rewiev perhaps I need to change my mind.

Thanks again.....

You're welcome. I honestly would pay even more than what I did knowing now how versatile it is. And more importantly just how well made and indestructible it is. Here it is on my 690 with an intended 1500 mile mix of dirt and pavement with a week supply of food, gear, fuel, tools, clothing and camping and cooking. And I didnt even have it maxed out. More importantly, get to camp, pull out the dry bags and go look for fire wood and throw it in the saddle bags or if you want to roost off road without it all, less than a minute and you can unleash the 5 tie downs and pull the whole thing off your bike and leave it at camp. Or going into a hotel etc...... Such a smart design. Good luck with your search. 

IMG_6087.jpg

• Like 1

That's what a like with this forum. 

Sow many kind riders who want to share experience..

• Like 1

Still think the best combo for our bikes is the enduristan blizzard bags.. They just flow with this bike.. Haven't bought them yet but I plan to once I know we are getting this corona beer out the way 👍🤣

• Like 2