Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Welcome to the Builds and Maintenance log section! Please read these rules!

Cruizin

If you keep your thread in here updated with upgrades and maintenance records as they occur, someday when you go to list your bike for sale online, you can put a link to your log in your sale listing.  Think about this, this will show any potential buyer everything that was done to your bike with pics and commentary and your bike will sell for top dollar! 

Rules are simple. 

1. You must have at least 15 posts or replies on the forum before you can start your build thread. (System setting) 

2.Replies are not allowed in here. You can only post in your own log. (System setting).  You can like posts though. 

3.If you go six months without updating your log, it may get deleted.  ( If i can see that you are still active on other parts of the forum, I may email you first). If you are not active on the forum and your log is abandoned for six months, I will delete your log.). This is to reduce clutter and make it easy for people to fidn their logs. 

Enjoy! 

• Like 3

• Cruizin pinned this topic

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.