Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Leo Vince S/S Header unboxing.

MghtyThor69

Well some parts have come in, still no bike..šŸ˜£Ā  Will have to wait a little longer..

Thought some of you guys might want to see this, should make the T7 with the HP Course pipe make some good power. Not to mention the weight savings over the stock unit. Ran a Leo pipe on the KLR was always impressed by the quality of them.

Shout out to Paul@BellissiMoto for getting me in on the group buy for the pipe and hooking me up with the header, Thanks!! Buy with confidence from him, he is very knowleagable and Ā helpful. Cant wait to put these on...

Leo1.jpg

Leo2.jpg

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, MghtyThor69 said:

Well some parts have come in, still no bike..šŸ˜£Ā  Will have to wait a little longer..

Thought some of you guys might want to see this, should make the T7 with the HP Course pipe make some good power. Not to mention the weight savings over the stock unit. Ran a Leo pipe on the KLR was always impressed by the quality of them.

Shout out to Paul@BellissiMoto for getting me in on the group buy for the pipe and hooking me up with the header, Thanks!! Buy with confidence from him, he is very knowleagable and Ā helpful. Cant wait to put these on...

Leo1.jpg

Leo2.jpg

Nice, are those the Ti version? I'll be getting those eventually from Bellisimoto also

• Like 1

I went with stainless less than half the money and close to being as light..I still have to pay for the bike..lol

• Like 1

Ok, those are pretty sexy!Ā  Man, this is gonna be a great combo!Ā  Can't wait to see it all come together!!!

• Like 1

When I get the bike and get a few miles on it and get the header and the hp course pipe on, I"ll post up a video.

• Like 2

On 6/6/2020 at 2:19 AM, MghtyThor69 said:

Leo1.jpg

Leo2.jpg

Man that looks amazing... Would be interesting to know where you got them from and what price... @Rich TTthis right up your alley šŸ¤“šŸ˜…šŸ‘ (keeping on the ball mate)

Aleks

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Man that looks amazing... Would be interesting to know where you got them from and what price... @Rich TTthis right up your alley šŸ¤“šŸ˜…šŸ‘ (keeping on the ball mate)

Aleks

Like I said in the original post I got these from Paul@Bellissimoto, he is one of the vendors here. You can contact him through here or by phone @BellissiMoto.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, roy826 said:

What is your plan on fueling?Ā 

I am still waiting on the T7 and the pipe but plan on using Rapid Bike for that. From MY understanding (since this would be my 1st bike w/ FI ) once you take your ECU to be mapped you have to stick with whoever programmed it originally...I could be wrong. And the way I understand Rapid Bike works it constantly monitors your parameters and updates your settings on the fly so to speak...Ā 

I just wish the bike would get here...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MghtyThor69 said:

I am still waiting on the T7 and the pipe but plan on using Rapid Bike for that. From MY understanding (since this would be my 1st bike w/ FI ) once you take your ECU to be mapped you have to stick with whoever programmed it originally...I could be wrong. And the way I understand Rapid Bike works it constantly monitors your parameters and updates your settings on the fly so to speak...Ā 

I just wish the bike would get here...

I am very interested to see what your thoughts are on rapid bike.Ā 

I want to get mine at the end of the month.Ā 

AleksĀ 

I will post my findings/thoughts when I get to that point, you will probably get yours on the bike before me..lol

WHEN I get the bike,I'm going to let it break in some before doing any mods. So if you beat me to it post your findings and results as well please..