Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Do the Yamaha survey and get a coupon

Cruizin

Just got a survey from Yamaha after buying the T7. Gave my dealer Snake River Yamaha five stars all the way because they rock and got me one of the first bikes in the country.

Then I got a coupon good for $50 off next service and accessories .

Screenshot_20200608-190022.png

So, while I planned on doing the 600 mile service myself, I'll apply the coupon and let them deal with synchronizing the Fuel Injectors instead. $50 off is worth it.

Do the survey! It also helps the dealers if you give them "excellent" on all questions. Remember, this preorder clusterphuck wasn't their fault. It was dropped on them 4 days ahead of time, in a bulletin buried in YDS. 

50$ off the rally seat might be nice as well.  

1 hour ago, Cruizin said:

So, while I planned on doing the 600 mile service myself, I'll apply the coupon and let them deal with synchronizing the Fuel Injectors instead. $50 off is worth it.

Do the survey! It also helps the dealers if you give them "excellent" on all questions. Remember, this preorder clusterphuck wasn't their fault. It was dropped on them 4 days ahead of time, in a bulletin buried in YDS. 

Yamaha might be blamed for some of the problems but I'll tell you right now my dealer isn't getting a good review.  There's still time for them to fix things but I'm pretty disappointed in how a "pro" dealer can be so bad in the communications department.  Either of the last two dealers I purchased bikes from blow this one away in terms of customer service.  Too bad one is a Kawasaki only dealer and the other one is 250 miles away.  I can't tow like I did on that purchase. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Is your bike due for its service?

Looks like your coupon expires tomorrow 10-06-2020.🙄

Tomorrow is 6/9/2020. That's 4 months until October. 

What ya smokin? Share dammit. 

Was going to jump on ti until I saw the $ sign... 🙂 

Aleks