Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

US-sourced Yamaha LED indicator plus lights

Vtamb81

Anyone seen them available in the states? Can only find them on EBay internationally. 

• Haha 1

I have a set for sale if anyone is interested. 
Cheers 

I am in the UK and I’m selling them cheaper than what it would cost to buy then new. I had them removed from my bike so they are like new. 

1 hour ago, ADVUSA said:

They are not sold to the US market.

Ahh, thanks! I’ve been trying to figure out what the issue was. Thank you. 

• Premium Member

My bike is currently at Cyclops adventure sports getting fancy stuff 😉 designed. They also do cool turn signals 

F3139545-4B6D-4034-BC61-951115FA38E0.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, PNWTEN said:

My bike is currently at Cyclops adventure sports getting fancy stuff 😉 designed. They also do cool turn signals 

F3139545-4B6D-4034-BC61-951115FA38E0.jpeg

Awsome, thank you, I just bought their Aurora 2in halo lights and been in touch with them, hopefully they come out with something quick, you are lucky to live near them! 

• Premium Member

He’s using my bike to prototype new parts, I’ll give everyone here a great rundown of  what he has in store. I go pick it up monday! 🙌🙌

45 minutes ago, PNWTEN said:

He’s using my bike to prototype new parts, I’ll give everyone here a great rundown of  what he has in store. I go pick it up tomorrow! 🙌🙌

That’s great news! Thanks for letting them use your bike to help the community. Looking forward to see what they come up with. 

• Like 1

If you get the LED plus lights please post a video.  They are on my list of wants but luggage, crash bar, and racks are a higher priority.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2020 at 7:56 PM, rhicks said:

If you get the LED plus lights please post a video.  They are on my list of wants but luggage, crash bar, and racks are a higher priority.

I've got them I'm just waiting to install them, I'll make a vid.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, DORTx2 said:

Totally forgot to upload that vid, here it is.

Nice and bright. Anyone know the part number for the "Plus" lights?

2 minutes ago, kainic said:

Nice and bright. Anyone know the part number for the "Plus" lights?

They are crazy bright, exceeded all my expectations. The front running lights actually illuminate a bit of the road in front of me which is really nice in low speed situations. I believe that part numbers are YMEFLB2R0000 and YMEFLB2F0000. I got mine on ebay from a dealer in the UK. Spent way too much on them but I'm loving them so it is what it is.

1 hour ago, DORTx2 said:

They are crazy bright, exceeded all my expectations. The front running lights actually illuminate a bit of the road in front of me which is really nice in low speed situations. I believe that part numbers are YMEFLB2R0000 and YMEFLB2F0000. I got mine on ebay from a dealer in the UK. Spent way too much on them but I'm loving them so it is what it is.

Agreed, their quality & function helps overcome the painful sticker shock. I’ve had a couple mates comment that the brake light function tends to out dazzle the signal in daylight & can see their point. But not remotely disappointed with them otherwise. 

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, kainic said:

Do the LED plus have flexible stalks or are they rigid?

Theyre a little flexy, not going to help in a crash or anything though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

looks great, now you just need to add the led flasher relay and your done 

• 5 months later...

There is also the option of use four of the Yamaha OEM LED rear turn signals and add CustomLED Blinker Genies to turn the front LED's into running lights.

The Blinker Genie allows for Run and Turn operation of single-intensity lamps on select Yamaha Motorcycles. Works with LED or Incandescent lamps! Intelligently controls the single-intensity lamps for running light and turn...

On 3/28/2021 at 10:57 AM, kainic said:

Do the LED plus have flexible stalks or are they rigid?

If you are looking for Flexible LED turn signals, here are two options that I know of and both available through ProCycle.

Option #1 - Crash Advantage LED

https://procycle.us/product/266-turn-signals-crash-advantage-led

Option #2 - Tuff Lites Flexible LED

https://procycle.us/product/268-turn-signals-tuff-lites-flexible-led

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rocky_Mtn_T7 said:

If you are looking for Flexible LED turn signals, here are two options that I know of and both available through ProCycle.

Option #1 - Crash Advantage LED

https://procycle.us/product/266-turn-signals-crash-advantage-led

Option #2 - Tuff Lites Flexible LED

https://procycle.us/product/268-turn-signals-tuff-lites-flexible-led

Thanks for that info. This reminds me to get back into researching to find and fit brighter rear LED signals to replace the tiny Cyclops Multi-Function signals that came on my T7 when I bought it used.

20210430_164641.thumb.jpg.969135389c4214aa926e2f6bb46a58d3.jpg

After following my T7 after swapping bikes with a friend, I was very concerned over how hard it is to see those Cyclops signals when blinking. After swapping back and riding for a while, when I asked my friend his impression he admitted the Cyclops were hard to see. Larger with many LEDs is obviously better here than tiny and stylish with fewer LEDs for visibility and safety.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jdub53 said:

Thanks for that info. This reminds me to get back into researching to find and fit brighter rear LED signals to replace the tiny Cyclops Multi-Function signals that came on my T7 when I bought it used.

20210430_164641.thumb.jpg.969135389c4214aa926e2f6bb46a58d3.jpg

After following my T7 after swapping bikes with a friend, I was very concerned over how hard it is to see those Cyclops signals when blinking. After swapping back and riding for a while, when I asked my friend his impression he admitted the Cyclops were hard to see. Larger with many LEDs is obviously better here than tiny and stylish with fewer LEDs for visibility and safety.  

I like a well lit up bike as  well.  Especially for the day time rides.  I'm still using the yellow pumpkins that came with the bike.  I reused them when I installed a Camel tail tidy.  Maybe, someday, I'll replace them with LED's.

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Landshark said:

I like a well lit up bike as  well.  Especially for the day time rides.  I'm still using the yellow pumpkins that came with the bike.  I reused them when I installed a Camel tail tidy.  Maybe, someday, I'll replace them with LED's.

@LandsharkI'm interested in your setup with the  Camel tail tidy and oem turn signals.  If you find time, a short photo review in Parts Upgrades on where you mounted them and any post install advice would be helpful.   I'm in the same camp as you, wanting max visibility to others, but I'm also planning on a high exhaust at some point and want to avoid the dreaded exhaust/ turn signal melting issue.  Thanks!

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS