Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Mosko Moto is now a supporting vendor of the Tenere 700 Forum!

They make great stuff and I love the people behind the brand+passion. However, and a big however, no dealer support is why I ended up going with Enduristan here in Canada. Could not test the Mosko stuff in store, and after the US- CAD exchange with shipping and duties, I was looking at over $1k+ for the luggage. Shipping in bulk to a dealer, would help greatly

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I’ve a tank bag ordered, hopefully on-route, winging its way to me 😉.

• Like 2

Just now, ScorpionT16 said:

They make great stuff and I love the people behind the brand+passion. However, and a big however, no dealer support is why I ended up going with Enduristan here in Canada. Could not test the Mosko stuff in store, and after the US- CAD exchange with shipping and duties, I was looking at over $1k+ for the luggage. Shipping in bulk to a dealer, would help greatly

Flip side of that is that dealers drive prices up higher. 

• Like 3

My Reckless 80 has taken me to the ends of the road and past. Best investment for moto touring ever. 

• Like 4

I've had the Nomad tank bag for years now. Excellent quality, and a well thought out for organising essential travel gear. Sadly with exchange rates and shipping it becomes a bit expensive for us in Australia to acquire high end luggage. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, johnnygolucky said:

My Reckless 80 has taken me to the ends of the road and past. Best investment for moto touring ever. 

The Stock exhaust is mounted low, Im "Guessing" that the side bags could mount high up above the exhaust and have no issues, right?   If so, I'm getting a reckless 8o system for sure. 

• Like 1

Mosko, PLEASE offer other colours or a Black/Grey - Black/White option vs the Black/Mosko blue on everything, will help match other bike colours. 

Edited by ScorpionT16
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Cruizin said:

The Stock exhaust is mounted low, Im "Guessing" that the side bags could mount high up above the exhaust and have no issues, right?   If so, I'm getting a reckless 8o system for sure. 

The version 2 that I have "should" clear it. That said Mosko includes a pipe deflector and it looks like the stock pipe also has a shield as well. The new Reckless Revolver has the ability to articulate the angle of the saddlebag which could be moved upward. Not sure if it's needed with this bike being how low the pipe is, and the Revolver is much more expensive than the V2. My V2 sat right over the pipe with heat deflector on my 690 and never once had a problem. 

• Like 1

So if I am going to be purchasing some saddle bags from Mosko...  (Which I have been planning to, since the Reckless 80 on my last bike was awesome) ... Is there a path I should be taking to take a few doll hairs off the investment?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Matth said:

Great news, special deal on the reckless 80 shipped to UK?

Mosko has a European vendor to reduce shipping time and costs. 👍🏻

Excellent news and top quality gear. I have several of their luggage products and some of its been rightly trail abused. Tough as nails as they say. 

• Like 1

Cheers for that, i cant find a UK dealer and looks like many other riders are asking the same thing, click on EU and reverting back to their HQ, will email them directly. I was hoping to get a good deal as they are a T7 vendor 

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
On 6/12/2020 at 5:20 PM, ScorpionT16 said:

Our direct to consumer model gives us a lot of flexibility as a growing company in this segment, although it is not without drawbacks. While it is a bummer you can't walk into any dealer and put hands on our product we typically travel to 100+ shows  and meetups a year (obviously not this year) in an effort to replicate hat experience. Duties into Canada is an issue, but one we are working diligently to improve this situation since we have so many loyal customers north of the border.

• Like 4

• Supporting Vendor
On 6/12/2020 at 5:20 PM, X Plane said:

I’ve a tank bag ordered, hopefully on-route, winging its way to me 😉.

Post some pics when you do receive it, we'd love to see the fit!

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
On 6/12/2020 at 5:37 PM, Louis said:

I've had the Nomad tank bag for years now. Excellent quality, and a well thought out for organising essential travel gear. Sadly with exchange rates and shipping it becomes a bit expensive for us in Australia to acquire high end luggage. 

Getting our products into Australia is expensive, no doubt about that. Hopefully in the future we can find a way to rectify this in the future as we get a lot of enquires. We hear that the riding is stellar! 

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
On 6/12/2020 at 5:46 PM, Cruizin said:

Not the stock exhaust on this one, but you get the idea. Our new Reckless 80 Revolver allows you to adjust the leg angle for the perfect fit on nearly any bike, but it fits the T7 particularly well. 

_DSC3768.jpg

• Supporting Vendor
On 6/12/2020 at 5:51 PM, ScorpionT16 said:

Mosko, PLEASE offer other colours or a Black/Grey - Black/White option vs the Black/Mosko blue on everything, will help match other bike colours. 

This is something that we are actively working on and should be coming down the pipeline soon! Curious to hear what colors the members here would be interested in.

• Supporting Vendor
7 hours ago, Matth said:

Great news, special deal on the reckless 80 shipped to UK?

Unfortunately no special deals (except our yearly "Dirty Bird" sale), but shipping is easy from our EU distribution center!

• Supporting Vendor
6 hours ago, Matth said:

Cheers for that, i cant find a UK dealer and looks like many other riders are asking the same thing, click on EU and reverting back to their HQ, will email them directly. I was hoping to get a good deal as they are a T7 vendor 

Boom 💥 (Or just click on the little flag in the upper left corner of the home page.)

unrally400x400.jpg?v=1577993175

Soft goods for dualsport and adventure touring to accompany you through the roughest terrain. Official online store.

• Like 1