Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Some 4th of July sales going on for gear

Cruizin

As the owner of a forum, i have always felt an obligation to remind people f the importance of buying good quality gear.  I don't skimp on gear.  I save up, and I usually buy during big holiday sales events from Revzilla and Cycle gear because they both have some of the best return policies in the industry. 

It's fourth of July weekend and there are some good deals going on.  Comfortable helmets that have some of the latest protection technologies. Comfortable gloves and jackets. Pants that protect your skin if you wreck and slide, and with D30 armor or Kevlar. 

Goretex that breaths and keeps you dry and comfortable. 

These are the most important upgrades that any rider should have on top of their list. 

Revzilla's 4th of July ADV Deals

Cycle Gear 4th of July sales

• Like 3

Just scored a cool heat out shirt and head cover. These actually work really well, ride with one of these last summer in hot weather and it really helped me stay cool. But then last August my wife put em in the dryer and ruined em. Must hang dry .

The helmet liner keepsnhead cool and keeps inside of helmet dry and also avoids that stanky sweat smell. 

Nice sale at Cycle gear 

heatout_cool_r_short_sleeve_shirt_grey.j

Keep the HEAT-OUT and stay Cool’R thanks to advanced moisture wicking technology.