Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Pitbull has the restraint pins available

roy826

If your interested in hauling your bike the best way possible without straps and killing your suspension. 

I emailed them a week or so ago and they got back to me telling me yes they had pins mocked up for Yamaha during a press release early on. So they had a set ready and I bought that set. I do not think they show up on the website as of me typing this. However all you gotta do is call them. Great way to haul your bike on a trailer, truck bed or toy hauler. I’ve been using their system for over 10 years. All my bikes are setup to haul this way. 

I have two of the restraint chassis so all I ever have to buy is the pins for a new bike. 

4C04DAF1-46D9-4246-98AE-53BB57966D51.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TimmyTheHog said:

Do you know if they are going to (or already have) a rear stand for the bike?

I did not ask about that. I already have 5 of their stands none of which will work on the T7. I was not doing a center stand but a good friend loaned me an old Lockhart Phillips pad type rear stand and I am using that. I own a Handy 1000 bike lift which makes it easier and safer to pinch the front wheel in the chock then lift the rear using the old stand. I can do it without the Handy bike lift but it is rather sketchy doing so. Could drop the bike. 

Any pad lift style rear stand will work under the swingarm but if you have the chain guide which I will have soon it will complicate things because the chain guide will be where you regularly put the pad lift under the swingarm on left side facing forward.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, roy826 said:

<snip>

Any pad lift style rear stand will work under the swingarm but if you have the chain guide which I will have soon it will complicate things because the chain guide will be where you regularly put the pad lift under the swingarm on left side facing forward.
</snip>

That is exactly why I am thinking too once the chain guide is in, any pad lift style stand will interfere.

Maybe I will shoot them an e-mail too.

Thanks,

• Like 1

I’ve been using these in the toy hauler for my bike and the wife’s 

BBBB_1_medium.png?v=1587415849

Bike Binderz Adventure bike kit are an innovative way to lock down your adventure  bike in the back of your truck, trailer, moto-van, or toy-hauler Our simple lightweight and durable device eliminates tie-downs, bulky wheel chocks and not to mention that un-wanted pressure on the front suspension. Purpose built for adventure bikes...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TimmyTheHog said:

That is exactly why I am thinking too once the chain guide is in, any pad lift style stand will interfere.

Thanks,

Send it to George there he is the lead guy on anything there pitbull.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Limey said:

I’ve been using these in the toy hauler for my bike and the wife’s 

BBBB_1_medium.png?v=1587415849

Bike Binderz Adventure bike kit are an innovative way to lock down your adventure  bike in the back of your truck, trailer, moto-van, or toy-hauler Our simple lightweight and durable device eliminates tie-downs, bulky wheel chocks and not to mention that un-wanted pressure on the front suspension. Purpose built for adventure bikes...

Think I saw these on one of CamelADV's shout out video?

These look cool.

I am the guy who's bike they used to develop the original Super Tenere setup (which uses a wide chassis frame) way back in 2011. Rode my bike to their factory on my way to a camping trip in the smokies.

1 hour ago, TimmyTheHog said:

Thanks,

I have the OEM Chain guide and my rear stand fits perfectly just before the chain guide.(from the back)

Edited by DWEL700
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1