Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Sidi Adventure 2 Mid boots

Cruizin

I just ordered a pair of these from Revzilla for $349 .  They just came out this year and the reviews are stellar all over. Ill post a review after I get and wear em. 

sidi_adventure_gore_tex_mid_boots_black.

Others have tried. Few have even come close. The Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Mid Boots strike a unique balance of adventure-ready protection with improved of…

• Like 3

I recently went with a pair of SIDI Disco's the upper chin part is needed with me as I am always somehow banging my bare chin bones into the footpegs.

11 hours ago, roy826 said:

I recently went with a pair of SIDI Disco's the upper chin part is needed with me as I am always somehow banging my bare chin bones into the footpegs.

Yeah I like Sidi boots. I have a pair of Sidi Canyons that have been amazing for the past six years. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I’ve ridden with the full length Sidi boots for a while and love them.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 8/7/2020 at 7:09 PM, Cruizin said:

Yeah I like Sidi boots. I have a pair of Sidi Canyons that have been amazing for the past six years. 

Love my Canyons also!

• Like 1