Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Greetings for British Columbia!

Flathead Coupe

Good Morning  from , Moose-Ville BC ,  So far back in the bush  you have to come out to hunt..

I am off to Kamloops to order parts for my upcoming hip job, a condition that has temporarily stopped me cold.   I can feel my hip ball joint  disintegrating  

The only thing keeping me from going crazy is a new bike by next spring.

I am here to get up to speed on what upgraded pieces are absolute must- haves vs those that are just,.. I dunno...p

.cool? 

As an exchange, ask me anything about coming North when all this Covid -19 crap is behind us. I have been in British Columbia over 40 years and ridden in Canadian cross countries, hare scrambles, enduros,a two day qualifier for the ISDE and  some Washington desert races . Throw in around 40,000 kms of sport touring , and there you have it.  Got a question about riding in BC?  Ask me.

Cheers, Jon

Welcome!

When did you ride to Newfoundland what area did you visit? Enjoy the ride?

Positive thoughts on the Hip! 

Farkles depend if your more dirt or tarmac, although it's a jack of all trades master of none kinda ride! 🤷‍♂️ if your gonna add something it's been talked about here negative or positive.

Cheers from the other side!