Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

$199 for crash bars?!

mr. projekt

Has anyone tried these crash bars made my "Inpreda"? Debating on these or Heed. They seem to have good coverage, and I've seen some decent reviews on YouTube

Link: 

eBay listing:

s-l400.jpg

These crash bars will protect your expensive fairings. Made of 25 mm bar with 2.5 mm wall thickness. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances.

Hee

• Moderators

Price is attractive if one is willing to sacrifice ground clearance.   Looks to me you'd lose a couple of inches of ground clearance,  not something I'd be willing to compromise on. I think the Heed are still a better choice hands down.

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

32 minutes ago, AZJW said:

Price is attractive if one is willing to sacrifice ground clearance.   Looks to me you'd lose a couple of inches of ground clearance,  not something I'd be willing to compromise on. I think the Heed are still a better choice hands down.

Wow youre right I didnt even notice that!

2 hours ago, AZJW said:

I dont know though... the first pic looks like it hangs down below the skid... the others dont look like that:

spacer.png