Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hi from the middle of Spain

Macnavas

I have my toy for 2 months and can only say that it is the best bike I have had in my 60 years of life... And I have had a lot of them!

Greetings to all!

IMG_3851.jpeg

• Like 6

Greetings to you Macnavas. Welcome.

I understand Spain is having a bit of British weather at the moment, but at least you know that you'll get a proper summer later.

Tell me about some of the bikes you've had if you have time.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for yours welcome!

I started with the bikes in 1975 with a 50cc Puch Minicross 💓 and have gone up to 2020 with an X-Challenge Touratech-Rally 🙃. Between I have had spanish Ossa Dessert 250 👌 and Montesa H6 250 👌, italian Laverda 1200 🤦‍♂️, japanese's Honda 600 XL LM 😍, Suzuki GSX-R 750 😋, the first two editions of Honda Africa Twin 😍, Honda XR 600 😰, Honda Varadero XL1000V 💩, Yamaha Tenere XT660Z 🙊, deutschland BMW GS1200 🥰Adventure... and I forget a few that have passed unnoticed.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MagnusR said:

Some really nice bikes there, have you kept any of them?

Unfortunately the first one was stolen with only 1 year of use, and then I always sold the last one to be able to buy the next one.   😔

• 2 weeks later...