Jump to content
Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

ASV C5 levers- best option out there


SantacruzT100
 Share

Recommended Posts

I just installed the new ASV C5 clutch and brake levers. These are high quality! Great feel, shorty options, and custom colors. My local shop GP sports in San Jose had them available. 

 

 

ASV_Inventions_Levers_Unbreakable_Foldin

ASV Inventions C5 Series Sport Clutch Lever

 

 

I've used these on previous moto's and been really happy. They work well with winter gloves and summer gloves. I'm really impressed with my clutch lever combined with the Camel adv 1-finger upgrades also. The combination feels as good as my hydraulic clutch on my Husky dirt bikes.

 

 

 

IMG_4274.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

IMG_4276.jpg

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/17/2021 at 9:54 PM, SantacruzT100 said:

I just installed the new ASV C5 clutch and brake levers. These are high quality! Great feel, shorty options, and custom colors. My local shop GP sports in San Jose had them available. 

 

 

ASV_Inventions_Levers_Unbreakable_Foldin

ASV Inventions C5 Series Sport Clutch Lever

 

 

I've used these on previous moto's and been really happy. They work well with winter gloves and summer gloves. I'm really impressed with my clutch lever combined with the Camel adv 1-finger upgrades also. The combination feels as good as my hydraulic clutch on my Husky dirt bikes.

 

 

 

IMG_4274.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

IMG_4276.jpg

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

Those look great.  Is there any play/movement in the levers?  I bought a cheap pair from Amazon, and although they work fine for $35, there is some up and down and forward/aft movement in the levers that I don't like.  There wasn't any play with the OEM levers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/25/2021 at 10:36 AM, Seventh Son said:

Those look great.  Is there any play/movement in the levers?  I bought a cheap pair from Amazon, and although they work fine for $35, there is some up and down and forward/aft movement in the levers that I don't like.  There wasn't any play with the OEM levers.

There isn't any play in these.  They feel great. If anything they are a little too tight, but I figure they will wear in a little. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/26/2021 at 6:01 PM, SantacruzT100 said:

There isn't any play in these.  They feel great. If anything they are a little too tight, but I figure they will wear in a little. 

@Seventh Son  after about 10 rides and 500 more miles, the brake levers are definetly looser. They aren't as loose as the stock levers but for sure loosened up some.  It's not noticeable while riding but I think because they are breakaway levers they have more play than when I first installed them. I still love the levers! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...
On 10/8/2021 at 12:58 AM, jontoptek said:

How is the reach on the clutch side?

@jontoptek I have the reach setup close to the bar. They are adjustable too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, SantacruzT100 said:

@jontoptek I have the reach setup close to the bar. They are adjustable too. 

Copy thanks, just making sure before i order from the states, im ex military living overseas

Edited by jontoptek
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2021 at 2:29 PM, jontoptek said:

Trying to fit these f3 shorties, problem is hitting my handguards.

Anyone have same problem?

20211111_221704.jpg


Same problem today so going to go for Puig.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.