Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Dominator GP-1

T7Kevin

So I decided to get the dominator Gp1 can for the Tenere. I liked how small the can is for more clearance on the right side of the bike and coming in at $205 shipped to my door I'm not going to cry if I drop it on that side off road. Since the can is so small it is quite loud (doesn't bother me) but it was also a significant weight loss of the back part of the bike. The install took about 20 minutes and was very straight forward, just make sure to wipe any of the oils from you hands off the mid pipe before you start it the first time so it stays pretty!

Thanks For Watching!

Edited by T7Kevin
  • Like 1

I just watched the video on YouTube. It sounds really good! I am still looking at something to run up higher, but I think I'm going to have problems because I have a tail tidy which puts the signal right where the exhaust wants to be. This option with the smaller can maybe the best option for me. Thanks for posting the video.