Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Foam Grips - Grip Puppies

orbsurfer

After a full day battling trees holding onto one of the orange Husqvarna chainsaws down here in the Deep South, my hands feel absolutely fine. After a couple of hours on tertiary roads, that is gravel roads here in the Deep South, usually at low RPM, I can Really feel it in my hands. The gravel being used here is made up of round river pebbles, not the typical crushed rock that interlocks and where speed is fun, not a recipe for disaster on two wheels like down here. I love the roads, because the gravel roads can be challenging, but it is often like riding on cow grids or washboards that go on for mile after mile. So in order to minimize the vibrations through the handlebar grips I installed foam grips.

Installation and Review of Grip Puppies or Foam Grips on the Yamaha Ténéré 700.

• Like 4