Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Storage Space

sshat

• 2 years later...

@sshat Really cool idea! Do you hape a picture to show how much space you have inside the rear?

Edited by DVVVDM
Took the suggestion from the moderator to @.

Millions unreached, none unreachable.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, DVVVDM said:

Really cool idea! Do you hape a picture to show how much space you have inside the rear?

If you quote the post or add @ in front of their user name, they'll be notified of your question vs waiting for them to revisit the thread to see your question. 

@sshat

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

Or you could just remove your plastics and look. 

Edited by Hollybrook
  • Like 1

Hey @DVVVDM , nope, no picture. Other than the exhaust support bracket, that side compartment is empty. The opening is smallish, so a small bag of first aid stuff is easy to get in and out. Thankfully I don't have to get at the gear often. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, sshat said:

Hey @DVVVDM , nope, no picture. Other than the exhaust support bracket, that side compartment is empty. The opening is smallish, so a small bag of first aid stuff is easy to get in and out. Thankfully I don't have to get at the gear often. 

Thank you for replying 👍 I think the idea is brilliant and the execution looks great. I'll look into doing this on my own bike 😁

Millions unreached, none unreachable.