Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Cargo Plate / Luggage Plate Reviews

Clax

I didn't see a thread that was specifically about the cargo plates, so since I'm in the market for one it's one farkle that almost everyone gets, here we are!

Please post you pics, comments or full reviews : )

Thanx

C

• Moderators

@ClaxWelcome to the forum. Regarding your question,  are you looking for pannier rack info?  If you type " racks" in the search box ( top right)  , you'll get quite a few hits on the subject and hopefully some of what you're looking for.

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

thanx!  im actually looking for cargo plates / tail rack .... my search didnt turn up much.

thanx

Clay D

Screenshot_20210608-152701_Chrome.jpg

actually... does anyone know if there is a Canadian source for B&B parts?

im actually not looking for pannier racks.  im looking at cargo plates / tail racks or whatever people like to call those.  i typed in the search and didnt turn up much.

thanx

C

Edited by Clax

Adventure Spec:

wWkHMiHl.jpg

Red circles are just indicating the holes I drilled for mounting my Givi Top plate.

khNZqQnl.jpg

EUn2YDul.jpg

Givi M8B top plate for mounting my Givi Outback Trekker top cases.

acPMwsxl.jpg

• Like 2

I have the Tusk.  Is very well built and easy to install and I do like it, but it’s sooo heavy.  Each piece is a solid hunk of steel.  If I had to do it again, I’d consider paying a little more for a lighter set up.

• Like 1

Adventure Spec is aluminum, like their crash bars. Very light weight.

• Like 1

Black Dog Cycle Works Helipad. Replaces the passenger seat. Nice and low and light. Works well for mounting a tail bag or a rack less bag system. 

BE3A5220-1558-4AEF-81A6-205127F4F553.thumb.jpeg.46b0fbe482484da843e556b6e5c8c268.jpeg

• Like 1