Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

OBR ADV Crash Bar Storage Bags

Boondocker

I have crash bar bags on my S10 and find it a convenient way to carry items I frequently carry and want to access easily. OBR Adventure Gear make smartly designed, good quality products. These Crash Bar Storage Bags looked like a good fit for my Givi Engine Guards. The flexible mounting design allows these bags to be securely fitted to my bars. Purchased them through ProCycle.

1790390090_ODBADVbags.jpg.645f028270edd6bd7a494645956b7e40.jpg597739951_ODBADVleftbag.jpg.996c766b906872c0a921895bff84a363.jpg

The bags are a perfect fit for my Slime air compressor and Jaco tire pressure gauge held in the right side bag. The left side will hold my backup cold or warm weather gloves.

1528089220_ODBADVrightbag.jpg.8f1222162b87f871210de979f902126a.jpg455500670_ODBADVrightbagopen.jpg.dc9ef9d2883e69e91a3d30ff3ff500d0.jpg

The supplied (attached) Velcro mounting straps are plenty long. I might trim them, but for now, no worries about the bags coming loose.

Edited by Boondocker
corrected product name. It's OBR not ODB.
  • Like 4

Another thumbs up for OBR ADV Gear. I’ve run the 3/4 Grip Mitts for a few years which provide good wind protection in cold weather. I also have the tool roll and like it. Good value quality products.

9 hours ago, RideID said:

Another thumbs up for OBR ADV Gear. I’ve run the 3/4 Grip Mitts for a few years which provide good wind protection in cold weather. I also have the tool roll and like it. Good value quality products.

+1 on the OBD ADV 3/4 Grip Mitts. I've  gone through 2 pair of heated gloves, both of which the left glove failed. As good as heated gear is in theory, when fails, you're screwed.  Grip mitts help a lot and one set serves all my motorcycles with less hassle than wiring and controllers. They might look funky but you forget about that when you realize that you can still feel your fingers in conditions where working heated gloves would be ideal. I've long been a fan of Wolfman luggage, but for design, quality and value, OBD ADV is certainly on par.

• Boondocker changed the title to OBR ADV Crash Bar Storage Bags