Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Easy $16 SW Motech crash bar bags

Piero

No modification except for cutting the handle and a closing strap but not needed. 

I got rid of the plastic buckles since I had 2 spare metal G  buckles. 

Very solid, stay very firmly in place and a lot of storage capacity. 

$16 on Amazon for both bags. 

Hope you guys like it‼️

Gogoku 2-Pack First Aid Pouch 1000D Nylon Tactical Molle Medical Pouch Utility Pouch for Outdoor Activities Bag Only https://www.amazon.com/dp/B096XMK6CB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_CWENX51JMAYBFC0W25BR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

image.thumb.jpeg.ef4cdaaabd8a956071eabb9a75548954.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.e2931b91c357038f78a16e71106640bf.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f3ce86229a94f99a4f8bb8f5ecc27e7b.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

How do you like the crashbars btw? Had to use them yet? Ive been trying to figure out what bars to get and these are high up on my list. Someone was criticizing them on here too but dont know why. Thanks!

Sorry I can't help much but I haven't "properly tested" the crash bars yet.

I did some research before buying SW bars and I am happy so far. Strong and well built.

Initially I opted for Dirt Racks but after the installation I realized that my knees touched on the bolts so I returned them.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Piero said:

Sorry I can't help much but I haven't "properly tested" the crash bars yet.

I did some research before buying SW bars and I am happy so far. Strong and well built.

Initially I opted for Dirt Racks but after the installation I realized that my knees touched on the bolts so I returned them.

Good info- I was going between those two as well but SW motech seem a bit higher quality and look better though slightly more expensive.

• 5 months later...
On 10/8/2021 at 6:24 PM, vagrant318 said:

How do you like the crashbars btw? Had to use them yet? Ive been trying to figure out what bars to get and these are high up on my list. Someone was criticizing them on here too but dont know why. Thanks!

Late to the party but I tested mine last season and you literally cannot tell.  Not even a scratch.  Surface was dirt / gravel with slimy mud frosting.

On 9/29/2021 at 7:50 PM, Piero said:

Gogoku 2-Pack First Aid Pouch 1000D Nylon Tactical Molle Medical Pouch Utility Pouch for Outdoor Activities Bag Only https://www.amazon.com/dp/B096XMK6CB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_CWENX51JMAYBFC0W25BR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Bags been working out well?  And long term review thoughts?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bgweed said:

Late to the party but I tested mine last season and you literally cannot tell.  Not even a scratch.  Surface was dirt / gravel with slimy mud frosting.

Bags been working out well?  And long term review thoughts?

Good to hear as I bought them and coincidentally I was just thinking about these bags and would also be interested in an update on them. Out on a ride now..

PXL_20220313_192653759.jpg

• Like 1

Working great  

Maybe some protection between the bag and the fairing to make it perfect