Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Edinburgh, Scotland to Sagora, Morocco 2021

James

Washed of the talc on my new Motoz Tracinators Adventure ahead of my ride down to Sagora, Morocco tomorrow.

Just need to install Olaf on my Zumo....

20211010_165509.jpg

• Like 2

Which route will you ride and will you keep us covered with occasional updates & photos ?

Overnight DFDS Ferry from Newcastle to Rotterdam, three day ride through Holland, Belgium & France to get the 3-day La Meridionale ferry to Tan Med. 

First night in Chefchaouene, then down to the Black Rock Desert (MS12 in Morocco Overland by Chris Scott) and then through more sand via MS6 along the Algerian border to Zagora. Maybe try the harder MS8 - Erg Chegaga to Tata if things are going good.

Happy to share the thrills and spills with you all here :-)

PS: Riding with another T7 owner from Germany - Chris.

Sounds very interesting indeed!

If you would have come across Luxembourg, I would've tried to join you for some kms (and a beer, depending on your schedule). 

I wish you a pleasant and safe journey!

• Like 1