Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Madstad windshield

JRS700

Madstad makes a great windshield. I've put them on 2 bikes. They adjust up and down as well as angle forward and back. I checked with them about when they are going to make one for the T700. They said they want to make one, but they can't find a T700 for designing one. 

Here is the deal. They are looking for someone in central Florida that would loan them their bike for a couple of weeks. They would use the bike to make a prototype and then have you test it and give them feed back. Contact them if you are interested.

www.madstad.com

• Like 1

Amen!!!! Someone, PLEASE help this to happen. I have been watching Madstad, contacting them, hoping someone will lend them a T700 briefly to get this going. I have put Madstads on several bikes with great results.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Just ordered one from their site.

Let you all know how it fits, and how it works in A month or 3.

Ha, I win!!. Got madstad setup all installed n rode 60 miles yesterday!

As usual, excellent item. After a few adjustments (full forward, full down, 6'2", 32" inseam) 20 Inch screen, nice quiet airflow blows over top of helmet. I can look over top, see road about 30 feet in front.

The givi, cut corners down was pretty good also, but this slightly nicer air, and bonus is that screen will work better with go pro on side of helmet. View thru screen is cleaner than givi.

Pictures in a few hours.

Verry 😊 happy

• Like 3

How do I put pics in as thumbnails? Looked everywhere, can't find info! Thanks

Thanx for the Pics Tex!

…and a big thank you to whoever took their bike to Brooksville so Madstad could do the mock up!

• Like 1