Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Face shield fogging - found an answer

NeilW

For those of us in winter, fogging of glasses and face shields can be a problem. I did a review of MUC-OFF anti fog spray. It works. Not everyone has a pin lock anti fog. Here is my review  comments always welcome  

muc-off-premium-anti-fog-treatment-revie

Muc-Off Premium Anti-Fog Treatment Review: If your motorcycle helmet faceshield or your glasses fog up while riding, read...

• Thanks 1

Nice to know, i'll might try it.

I do have a pinlock in my Arai X4 tour but the visor is bend sharp making it almost inpossible to get the pinlock adjusted properly.

In the old days without pinlock, i rubbed a little detergent what you use for the dishes, and spread it with a dry piece of kleenex or so. Works great and much cheaper then these "special" antifog stuff 

1 hour ago, BikeBrother said:

In the old days without pinlock, i rubbed a little detergent what you use for the dishes, and spread it with a dry piece of kleenex or so. Works great and much cheaper then these "special" antifog stuff 

yeh and if you didnt get it all off you got soap in your eyes....i know this 🥺

8 hours ago, BikeBrother said:

Last weekend I was visiting my parents and my mother has starting using Red Fairy liquid, the inside of the visor had a subtle scent of cherries as well as being fog free.

Down in Oz we often use a stuff called "cat crap" it works a treat

catcrap.jpg

Edited by winddown