Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Issues with T7 rally.com!?!?

Stella

I've done some searching and see that others have had communication problems with T7 rally.com a while ago. I placed an order about 4 weeks ago and have yet to hear anything after multiple attempts. My question is for those who have had this similar experience, did you ever receive your items? And how did you go about it? Being that they are a listed vendor on this site I assume this is a place where I can ask these questions. I'm frustrated and irritated that I haven't heard a thing from them, but they have no issues taking my money. Next step is obviously talking to my cc company and file a complaint. Ultimately, I just want the products I paid for. Thanks in advance. 

• Moderators

@Stella Unfortunately, this isn't anything new and you'll probably find you answer here.

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

I had a good experience. I can't remember how long delivery took as I have slept since then. I ordered the seat joining kit and some hats. Nice looking hats...me, not so much! I can't defend a lack of communication, however this is a crazy time for shipping, the systems are really stressed. Keep us posted if you hear something.PXL_20220109_010743057_MP.thumb.jpg.cbfb5f9d8f9e4321d3c7b0fa4b35670c.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, lwmcvay3 said:

I had a good experience. I can't remember how long delivery took as I have slept since then. I ordered the seat joining kit and some hats. Nice looking hats...me, not so much! I can't defend a lack of communication, however this is a crazy time for shipping, the systems are really stressed. Keep us posted if you hear something.PXL_20220109_010743057_MP.thumb.jpg.cbfb5f9d8f9e4321d3c7b0fa4b35670c.jpg

Yeah, I totally get shipping times are all over the place these days. Plus, I'm in the states and they're across the pond. I'm not expecting next day shipping by any means. It's the lack of communication after multiple emails. It doesn't make me feel real good about this experience after dropping a nice chunk of change. I've been screwed over before and lack of communication was the 1st sign. I'm glad you had a positive experience with them and hopefully this is just a hiccup.  But by the looks of it, im guessing it's not. 

• Like 1

I do not have good news. Ordered footpegs and stickers 2 years ago (February 2020) and paid about 110 pounds.

Still, no footpegs, no money back, no  answer on any of my emails.  Fortunately, I didn't buy an exhaust for a thousand.

I will not travel to the UK to get my 110 pounds back or report to the local police (probably too little for the police and travel costs would be much higher) but I cannot describe my feelings for them as I have not yet mastered enough swearing in a foreign language . . .

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

...same here, i orderd the tail tidy 6 months ago. Right after the order i got a mail saying my products will be shipped within one week.

Since then, not package,  no communication 😞 

I was always polite and patient, but not replying to emails of a customer is just not cool. Last month i tried it via a facebook post. It just got deleted. 

Maybe i just try to call them, seems like a good idea...

Edited by bitmonk