Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Mosko Reckless 80 mounting doubts

aperege39

15 hours ago, Windblown said:

Estos los vi hace unas semanas. Se ve interesante, pero tengo dos problemas con él.

1) Muevo mis maletas entre varias bicicletas, por lo que tiene que comprar varias configuraciones.

2) Parece que si algo comenzara a aflojarse mientras conduce, solo se necesitaría aproximadamente 1 pulgada (25 mm) de movimiento hacia atrás de las bolsas para permitir que se suelten en la parte trasera donde, al igual que con las correas tradicionales, continuarían manteniendo la bolsa. de estar completamente suelto en la espalda.

El video a continuación (Precaución, no es un T700) muestra el desmontaje con correas en la marca de 6 minutos si está interesado. Si no, la respuesta es que toma 35 segundos con las correas tradicionales y solo un poco más para instalar. Esos ganchos se ven ingeniosos, pero a menos que puedan montarse en una superficie muy resistente en una bicicleta que no puede utilizar correas, me quedaría con las correas.

I have no idea how safe the gnoblin is, but knowing some products MOSKO I think it would prove many times mounted no different bikes. 

Edited by Nomad
Wrong languaje

Could you guys please post pics of what the Reckless 80 looks like mounted to your T7? I’m trying to decide between those and the Kriega 18 x2.  Or even the Tusk Highlands

Are the Mosko bags a bit too narrow for easy packing?

Resizer_16575481023451.jpeg.8ee2cfb0d53de1cf451b293c92594a77.jpegResizer_16577769065321.jpeg.bb1db3584bbbc9d087b04a2c9cffedab.jpeg

This is with the Scout 30L duffel 2 aux poc and a 4L molle pouch.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ray Ride4life said:

Resizer_16575481023451.jpeg.8ee2cfb0d53de1cf451b293c92594a77.jpegResizer_16577769065321.jpeg.bb1db3584bbbc9d087b04a2c9cffedab.jpeg

This is with the Scout 30L duffel 2 aux poc and a 4L molle pouch.

I did the same thing with the cleats..and I finally looped the rear straps under the guard. The 25 L (now) Scout is very nice!!

14 hours ago, Nomad said:

I have no idea how safe the gnoblin is, but knowing some products MOSKO I think it would prove many times mounted no different bikes. 

I agree. Knowing Mosko products in general (and having high regard for them)  I don't doubt these clips work as advertised.  Having put a lot of miles on loaded up bikes in tough terrain it occurred to me while looking at them that they could allow the bags to come loose if the forward straps worked loose or were not tightened enough. That doesn't make it a design fault. Simply a limitation of the convenience factor the design offers to those who don't want rear straps.  That's my take on it FWIW.

• Like 1

Hi guys, going back to the issue of the rear support of my R40 MOSKO I think I can have both systems, the straps and the Gnoblin, and depending on the driving to fix one or both. I don't want to load my bike a lot with more irons (Outback Motortek crash bars, ACD skid plate, muffler fixing reinforcement..). I just like CAMEL ADV rack but I can avoid putting it if I loop the strapps under the guard and I also use the Gnoblin. What do you think?

Captura 4 Gnoblin.JPG

Captura 5 Gnoblin 5.JPG

Captura 6.JPG