Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

D.I.Y. Garmin Zumo (395LM) mount over the dash board

Totti

19 hours ago, Motoadventure said:

Top one where did you get the electrical connections from? 

Mick 

Bought them from eBay, from this seller :

But there are any others also.

Remember to order some extra pins! The first one gets ruined, at least I ruined it.

The 10A connector in the bike is called Sumitomo mt3. Don't remember is it a male or a female, sorry.

• Like 1

"Eternally, unavoidably, eventually, all paths will lead to the cemetery." Sentenced

4 minutes ago, Totti said:

Bought them from eBay, from this seller :

But there are any others also.

Remember to order some extra pins! The first one gets ruined, at least I ruined it.

The 10A connector in the bike is called Sumitomo mt3. Don't remember is it a male or a female, sorry.

Thanks I wired mine into a box but always handy to find out the propper connectors. 

Cheers Mick

IMG_5611.jpg

Another couiple of photos of my Fuzeblock. looking at possibly putting spot lights on and your connections would be ideal. 

Thanks Mick    

IMG_5527.jpg

IMG_5530.jpg

Edited by Motoadventure
  • Like 3

Hi I got it from Nippy Norman’s if you have a look on their website. The red and black wires to to the battery and the feed I think went to the blue indicator wire (I will check and let you know) the box is very well build unlike the Dinally power bud I had which fell apart after 2 trips. Cheers Mick 

Whoa,  I just saw this and 5 minutes ago ordered the Denal PowerHub 2.

:classic_huh:

Might be a while before it falls apart with no bike yet.

:classic_rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Hi, just to confirm is this the plug I need to connect heated grips and a GPS

s-l400.jpg

MT07 2016-18. MT07 Tracer 2017-18. MT09 2014-18. MT09 Tracer 2017-18. MT09 SP 2018. YAMAHA Auxiliary DC Power Outlet Connector x 1. Photos from multiple angles have been supplied to help you identify your connector.

Cheers

Scott

13 minutes ago, Scottnet said:

s-l400.jpg

MT07 2016-18. MT07 Tracer 2017-18. MT09 2014-18. MT09 Tracer 2017-18. MT09 SP 2018. YAMAHA Auxiliary DC Power Outlet Connector x 1. Photos from multiple angles have been supplied to help you identify your connector.

Cheers

Scott

To get someones attention, put an @ before their username.  Like this @Totti   If they have their notifications set to email them, they will get an email that someone tagged them and come see your post. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Scottnet said:

s-l400.jpg

Cheers

Scott

Week ago, I connected Oxford heated grips to the outlet-connector which is under the right side panel by the fuel tank. For heated grips you need 3-pin connector, but actually we use only two pins.

Edited by slawmir
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

EU-Dudes could also order here:

X-Mas, Motorradelektrik, Digitalarmaturen, Elektrik, Zündung, Vergaser, Motorrad

They also ship world wide. Site unfortunately only in Austrian/German.

But they have nearly all connectors listed.

1810115529_Anmerkung2020-02-10200311.thumb.jpg.09102217be7cc1bec9fdc37739333a9c.jpg

Edited by bikeever

21 hours ago, Scottnet said:

s-l400.jpg

Cheers

Scott

That's the right one for GPS, as mentioned already by @slawmir, You need a three (3) pin connector for grip warmers.

"Eternally, unavoidably, eventually, all paths will lead to the cemetery." Sentenced

Thanks for the help I bought these in the UK and all worked well 

Sumitomo MT 3 Way Tri Waterproof Sealed Connector Pair With Pins & Seals

• Like 1