Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

acerbis x-tour jacket

CoreCass

im using the acerbis tour x jacket.  love it to bits..

the water liner thats inside of the jacket also fits ontop.  so you dont have to put it in the jacket.

has a pocket on the back where you can store the raincoat / liner.  and it breath's like no other jacket.

thanks to huge.. and i mean HUGE mesh panels you can open.

https://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/en_GB/?ViewAction=View&ObjectID=840806848

an no there are no english revews jet.  tough this should give you an idea :

and no i don't understand it either.. long live the subtitles

i have this jacket now from eastern.  seen -5 at the morning and it was not cold. but then again im not cold quickly.

how ever.. i have not jet found a jacket that breath's as much as this one.  simple said non.

the normal jacket stops light rain. by heavy rain you just pull out the liner and that's that.  no need to pull of the jacket.. try to stash it on the inside.  its easy

i comparer it with richa infinaty and i think the x-tour wins it hands down on user friendliness.

tough the plastic bits do let you desire for a bit more quality.

my right lower arm strap let loos. but i fixt it with some : Sea to Summit Field Repair Side Release Buckles

more photos soon

Edited by CoreCass
  • Like 1