Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Shoutout to CMS parts supplier in NL

NeilW

As some of you know I crashed my 2021 T7 and took out my front end.  Parts in the USA are scarce to non existent - like Triple Clamps etc. I ended up placing my parts orders through CMS and they not only came through at reasonable pricing and shipping pricing but fixed a problem.

As humans make mistakes, my first part shipment was the mount that the handlebars sit on. I got a box full of bushings and stuff, instead of 1 mounting bracket. I created a trouble ticket - online. They responded the next day ( 9 hour time difference) with a notice that they are shipping the correct part and sent me an RMA and all the FedEx documents to drop the mis-shipment off for return.  

If you are having a problem with local parts suppliers then give CMS a try. Their delivery international is almost the same as the US suppliers like Partzilla and Adept Powersports.

CONSOLIDATED MOTOR SPARES
PARTS FOR A BETTER RIDE

OFFICE HOURS
Monday till Friday: 09.00 - 17.00 CET
Weekends and public holidays: closed

PHONE
+31(0)320-265120

ADDRESS
Artemisweg 245
8239DD Lelystad
The Netherlands
  • Like 2