Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Pol - Best time Prologue Romaniacs

AZJW

• Moderators
  • Like 4

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• Moderators

Damn, what a showing! Cannot wait to see this event unfold.

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

• AZJW changed the title to Pol - Best time Prologue Romaniacs
  • Moderators

Day 2 was not a good day for Pol.

Yesterday’s winner Matthias Walkner no longer has to worry about big bike rival Pol Tarres who crashed out, but had a tougher time leading from the front on the 450 Rally bike today and finished 44 minutes behind in sixth place

jarvis_lettenbichler_romaniacs_results_.

Results from off-road day two at the 2022 Red Bull Romaniacs where Graham Jarvis maintains his overall lead, Mani Lettenbichler begins his fight back and Chris Birch rolls the big 500 KTM to the front of the Silver...

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• Moderators

Here's what happened and why he's out of the race. Dang it! 

• Like 1

@AZJW, I know how he is feeling. Two months ago I broke my shoulder blade (Scapula) and four ribs. The first week or two really really sucks! All that stuff is held together with cartilage and ligaments, so they didn't really do anything for me. My body told be not to move much (Or Cough, Or Sneeze, or even Breathe too deeply). In a month I was riding on the street again. Hope to get back on the single tracks soon.

No worries.... I was on the old XR400R, not the T7.

• Sad 1

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~