Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

My review of the new Sena 50C comm

NeilW

Hi all,

The mag just posted my review of the new Sena 50C mesh/bluetooth comm unit WITH hi res camera. I had been using the Sena 10C which is bluetooth only but so many of my riding friends are moving to "mesh" that I wanted to get one. 

My T7 is still "broken" so I tested it on my Yamaha Venture (touring) bike. On the T7 I would have been standing and gotten a taller perspective. Here is my review. Comments always welcome. 

sena-50c-review-motorcycle-mesh-bluetoot

Sena 50C Review: This newest addition to the mesh-intercom-capable 50 series includes a 4K camera with multiple capabilities to record your ride.

• Like 1

oh? did not know they made a 50C...was kind of disappointed when they didn't do 20 or 30C...

thanks for the review!

1 hour ago, TimmyTheHog said:

oh? did not know they made a 50C...was kind of disappointed when they didn't do 20 or 30C...

thanks for the review!

It is new. Just released. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TimmyTheHog said:

sweet! time to save up more moola...

My 20S is due for an upgrade..

just an fyi - Sena has created a Mesh adapter that you bluetooth to. So you can do Group Mesh with your 20S by bluetooth connection to what looks like a small walkie talkie - it will be out soon. I have one coming when they are available and will review it. 

Pair the all-new +Mesh Bluetooth intercom adapter to any Sena Bluetooth device to operate with flexible Mesh Intercom technology. Visit Sena's website at www.sena.com for more information.

• Like 1