Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

2022 Black Friday for T7.

Baksi

Good day Fam. How's it going? This will be my first Black Friday shopping hunt for the T7. Parts and accesories upgrade, mainly looking for soft bags options and some body protection. Anyone had experience where to look from last year sale and which online store participate in such sales event. Bought the bike last year and being Canadian I only see Camel went on sale (15% if I remember right) but I just bought the bike last year October and do not have funds yet unfortunately.

Please help a fellow rider out. 

Thank you.

IMG_E5150.JPG

Edited by Baksi

• Baksi changed the title to 2022 Black Friday for T7.

Black Friday around here is the last Friday before Christmas when work shuts down and everyone goes into town and gets pissed in the afternoon. It’s carnage for the emergency services. 😂👍🤮🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🤮🍕🍺

Some good shops here (motohawk) do sales but I suppose the freight would cancel that out for Canada?

• Like 1