Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Ultimate Seat comfort has been found

NeilW

I have been on a quest for butt comfort and I am sure I found it in the Seat Concepts "Sport-Touring" comfort  seat. It is my third Seat Concepts seat. The Seat Concepts One Piece Comfort was my first aftermarket seat. It is way more comfortable than the stock wooden planks but it is still an "adventure bike" seat. Yes the T7 is an Adventure bike, but I have 12 years of luxury plush touring on my Royal Star Venture  and I have been trying to capture that comfort on the Tenere.  Second seat is the Comfort Tall, it worked for comfort but I don't have the inseam for its height. Enter the "Sport-Touring" with requested softer foam.  Third time is the charm. The 13" wide  butt area narrows to stock width at the nose for foot planting. If you have a delicate derrière like I do, this might just be your solution to long distance T7 seating comfort. Here is my review - comments always welcome.

seat-concepts-comfort-sport-touring-seat

Seat Concepts Comfort Sport-Touring Foam and Cover DIY Kit Review: The search for seating nirvana continues on our Ténéré 700 Project Bike.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Alan M said:

Sorry, couldn’t help myself, I’m sure it’s comfy 😂

Ha ha too funny

• Like 2

My first thought upon seeing it from above……the new Seat Concepts big Johnson seat.  Now available for your riding pleasure.

Edited by whisperquiet
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, whisperquiet said:

My first thought upon seeing it from above……the new Seat Concepts big Johnson seat.  Now available for your riding pleasure.

You guys are funny. Now I can’t NOT see it. 

• Like 1