Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Koso Grip Models

john_aero

see there are 2 versions of the Koso grips,

Been a tight arse i like the cheaper ones, anyone know what there is such a huge diff?

Don't plant gluing them on, hope tack with with one dab of glue and lock wire at the ends so I can remove if needs be in future for new handlebars

Cheap Model

Buy Koso KOSO HEATED GRIPS: 22MM HANDLEBAR, GRIP SWITCH at Louis Moto for a great price. Top brands ✓ Great selection ✓ No risk ✓ Secure payment ✓ 2 year return policy ✓ Free returns ✓

Dear Model

Buy Koso KOSO HEATED GRIPS HG-13 INTEGR. SWITCH IMPERIAL at Louis Moto for a great price. Top brands ✓ Great selection ✓ No risk ✓ Secure payment ✓ 2 year return policy ✓ Free returns ✓

Yes, the first is for 22 mm diameter handlebars, the second is for 25.4 mm.

I had these koso on my drz400. Worked good.

On my tenere i have technoglobe. Same principe as koso, works great sofar.

motorcycle-hot-grips-integrated-control-

Heated grips thin, comfortable with integrated control display, specifically made for modern motorcycles with full heating power for low consumption.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BikeBrother said:

Yes, the first is for 22 mm diameter handlebars, the second is for 25.4 mm.

I had these koso on my drz400. Worked good.

On my tenere i have technoglobe. Same principe as koso, works great sofar.

motorcycle-hot-grips-integrated-control-

Heated grips thin, comfortable with integrated control display, specifically made for modern motorcycles with full heating power for low consumption.

I must look thoes up and see what they are like

• 3 weeks later...

in case anyone is wondering

these cheaper Koso grips are ideal,

Controller is not fully integrated so if any part fails can disconnect and replace

Also while they are only 120mm, not 130mm, once you fit the clutch grip and the controller it makes up the full 130mm

Throttle side will need a spacer however I will 3d print one. a large mx doughnut between grip and throttle body face would also work.

I have installed these grips. Design and quality are very good. When installing (left handle side)

pay attention to the position of the switch because it is on the same axis as the turn signal switch.

The controller needs some place, that’s right but no problem. The surface of the grips is rather hard, so there is low comfort (special offroad).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sigi said:

I have installed these grips. Design and quality are very good. When installing (left handle side)

pay attention to the position of the switch because it is on the same axis as the turn signal switch.

The controller needs some place, that’s right but no problem. The surface of the grips is rather hard, so there is low comfort (special offroad).

I agree that's only downside is grips are not nice soft rubber

I do have some under grip heaters that was going to fit and then install my own MX grips