Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Motology GPS Mount (Dashboard)

srbeards

I finally got my Motology dashboard installed. Installation was straightforward. It look longer to get the power wired to the GPS units than it did to install the plate. They have a video online, it's very calming.

The whole thing is just one plate with some hardware. It loops up over the GPS mount bar and will replace any anti-wobble hardware you might already have.

image.jpeg.4fd028debcecc69af1eb9dfb89b9a04b.jpeg

I had to drill and tap the screw holes for my Garmin, but it was rather easy to get things lined up. Seems fairly stable and make it so I can have my Garmin and Trail Tech units all off the bars.

I did have to trim the inner mount for my Barkbusters about 5mm so they wouldn't hit the speedo unit. Other than that, everything fits great.

image.jpeg.72ac23e28cdbc3c1809a4c2cab203ce5.jpeg

Shipped to the US, it was only $133.55 USD. The prices listed on their website is Australian money.

DSC04938.jpeg

GPS STABILISER MOUNT (compatible with Yamaha T7 models only) %
Edited by srbeards
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

this upgrade is on my radar. would like to see more video reviews of this particular product.
Adams content is superb, I wouldnt pay that much for a metal bracket if my money didnt go towards supporting such an amazing creator!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2023 at 7:56 PM, srbeards said:

I finally got my Motology dashboard installed. Installation was straightforward. It look longer to get the power wired to the GPS units than it did to install the plate. They have a video online, it's very calming.

The whole thing is just one plate with some hardware. It loops up over the GPS mount bar and will replace any anti-wobble hardware you might already have.

image.jpeg.4fd028debcecc69af1eb9dfb89b9a04b.jpeg

I had to drill and tap the screw holes for my Garmin, but it was rather easy to get things lined up. Seems fairly stable and make it so I can have my Garmin and Trail Tech units all off the bars.

I did have to trim the inner mount for my Barkbusters about 5mm so they wouldn't hit the speedo unit. Other than that, everything fits great.

image.jpeg.72ac23e28cdbc3c1809a4c2cab203ce5.jpeg

Shipped to the US, it was only $133.55 USD. The prices listed on their website is Australian money.

DSC04938.jpeg

GPS STABILISER MOUNT (compatible with Yamaha T7 models only) %

Hey do you have a pic of the inner mount piece(s) that required trimming? Trying to figure out the best way to go about this installation with my barkbusters.  Thanks!