Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Euro 4 exhaust can on euro 5 world raid

Stormtrooperx7

59 minutes ago, Stormtrooperx7 said:
11 hours ago, Lewie said:

Presume that’s in Italy though

It will attract vat and import duty

That made me chuckle. I must say the price does go through me a little bit I’m trying very hard to justify.

Sorry guys, next question am I going to have to have the engine remapped to fit this exhaust slip on . I have searched high or low, and I can’t find any more information reference Akrapovic I have ordered 

1 hour ago, Stormtrooperx7 said:

Sorry guys, next question am I going to have to have the engine remapped to fit this exhaust slip on . I have searched high or low, and I can’t find any more information reference Akrapovic I have ordered 

Can’t help with the remap but which one did you order? 

Akrapovic titanium black slip on nothing on the web site i can send it back and get the euro 5 then it’s plug play win win

A can only should need nothing. The computer should be able to handle it. If you were going to alter it more I’d go with the Rapidbike evo. 
but just a can, don’t worry. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I was wondering the same thing   Is it ok to put a euro 4 Akropovic slip on on my 2022 World Raid without causing any issues to the bike ? . I’ve just purchased an Akrapovic slip on second hand at a decent price. Just want to be sure before I put it on.  Thanks in advance 

9 hours ago, Marko19 said:

I was wondering the same thing   Is it ok to put a euro 4 Akropovic slip on on my 2022 World Raid without causing any issues to the bike ? . I’ve just purchased an Akrapovic slip on second hand at a decent price. Just want to be sure before I put it on.  Thanks in advance 

I did the same to my non WR 22 T7- no issues

IMG_5007.jpeg

Edited by Lewie
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lewie said:

I did the same to my non WR 22 T7- no issues

IMG_5007.jpeg