Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

SC-Project rally raid slip on exhaust

Stormtrooperx7

Hi anyone had any experience with this company they have lunched a rally raid exhust euro 5 for the Tenere world raid 2022. No remapping needed 

can’t seem to find any reviews . Any advice welcome 

thanks paul

image.jpeg

Yes, I have experience with Italian bikes, and SC project is a well-known brand.    Not a small outfit at all, quality material and welds.   They also offer a high-mount; you may want to check out threads on this forum going over the pros/cons of the different exhaust locations.   

logo_SC_quadrato.jpg

SC-Project is a world leader in the construction of exhaust systems for motorcycles. Italian excellence, from competitions to the road!

Edited by Toymaster

15 hours ago, Lewie said:

How did you get on with the Akro?

Vary good but then I found sc love the rally style plus euro 5 

12 hours ago, Toymaster said:

Yes, I have experience with Italian bikes, and SC project is a well-known brand.    Not a small outfit at all, quality material and welds.   They also offer a high-mount; you may want to check out threads on this forum going over the pros/cons of the different exhaust locations.   

logo_SC_quadrato.jpg

SC-Project is a world leader in the construction of exhaust systems for motorcycles. Italian excellence, from competitions to the road!

Fantastic thanks for the link very informative gives me something to think about. Good to know it’s a good brand good quality looks like it’s a new release for the world raid so slip on and go no remapping. Plus looks fantastic. Thanks for the feedback