Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

You can make CamelADV Tail tidy fit HpCorse.?

Oxxa

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Oxxa said:

Is there any video or pictures so i can see?

Confusing thread you've started here. Your first post states these turn signals work as if you've installed them, but now ask for pictures?  If you have not installed them, you need to post the source so others can judge the results before spending their cash on these.

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

14 minutes ago, Lewie said:

It’s been reported that these are no so visible from behind

Just now, AZJW said:

Confusing thread you've started here. Your first post states these turn signals work as if you've installed them, but now ask for pictures?  If you have not installed them, you need to post the source so others can judge the results before spending their cash on these.

They work because they are flat, and there is enough space for these between the turn signal hole and the exhaust. I am going off based on real life dimensions of said products rather than a source

I have these on the front of mine and they are way too small and hard to see. I'm replacing mine for my safety. 

Instagram @black_dog_moto

YouTube @ Black Dog Moto

I bought these TST signals to replace the stock ones that would always fall out while off-roading. My brother was following me on a ride and he said they are next to invisible during the day. They will work at night. I always use hand signals now if someone is behind me. 

Edited by Samm

1 hour ago, Samm said:

I bought these TST signals to replace the stock ones that would always fall out while off-roading. My brother was following me on a ride and he said they are next to invisible during the day. They will work at night. I always use hand signals now if someone is behind me. 

We are invisible to cars anyways on the road. Turn signls or not i always have to manage my invisibility

1 hour ago, Oxxa said:

We are invisible to cars anyways on the road. Turn signls or not i always have to manage my invisibility

Not understanding your statement, but I'm curious about the turn signals.

Have you installed them, or not?  And do you have a n HP Corse exhaust installed?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oxxa said:

Why not just remove them all together then?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lewie said:

Why not just remove them all together then?

Because sometimes we ride at night?

2 hours ago, T7ADV said:

Not understanding your statement, but I'm curious about the turn signals.

Have you installed them, or not?  And do you have a n HP Corse exhaust installed?

I have a hp corse NOT installed because its not compatible with CamelAdv tail tidy blinker position. So these tiny blinkers will solve my problem when they arrive

• AZJW changed the title to You can make CamelADV Tail tidy fit HpCorse.?

If those little blinkers work for you, great.  As for me, I'm putting a Huzar exhaust on mine.  I have a Camel ADV tail tidy sitting in my garage ready to install.  If I run into any interference issues, I'll just be doing a simple fabrication of an L shaped bracket to raise or lower the blinkers accordingly.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, T7ADV said:

If those little blinkers work for you, great.  As for me, I'm putting a Huzar exhaust on mine.  I have a Camel ADV tail tidy sitting in my garage ready to install.  If I run into any interference issues, I'll just be doing a simple fabrication of an L shaped bracket to raise or lower the blinkers accordingly.

Do you think you could draw over this image how you plan to make the fab

IMG_4284.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Oxxa said:

Do you think you could draw over this image how you plan to make the fab

IMG_4284.jpeg

Think of an L, or maybe a U, or a Z.  Bolt one leg to the tail tidy and mount your light on the other.  It just depends on what level things fall at with your exhaust and lights.  Go to the local home center or hardware store and wander around looking at metal brackets and flat stock and then decide how it will work for you.

• 4 weeks later...