Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

50% off Akrapovic Offroad Slip-On Exhaust

ducaticowboy

Hi folks,

I’ve gotten more confident doing single track on the bike and swapped my Akrapovic exhaust for one that tucks up under the tail because I expect to be dropping the bike a lot more often.

I’m selling my Akrapovic for a steep discount, on the account that it was scratched up on one particular drop in dirt with small rocks, as you can see in the pictures. I actually had the acerbis exhaust protector on there when it happened, so the damage is limited to a few small scratches.. you could probably polish it up and throw on a new sticker and it would look new.IMG_9545.jpeg.5658497da2d5ce3e9422255d85e2af03.jpeg

purchase price came out to $800, and here is the exact link of what I am selling: 

akrapovic_slip_on_line_titanium_tenere70

Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust systems were developed by the same group of engineers who work with championship-winning race teams in World Motocross, Supe…

I’d be willing to sell for $400 or best offer and you cover shipping (unless you’re close and the shipping isnt a big deal). 

The hole drilled in the bottom was done at the precise location to allow access to the Allen key inside that allows you to take out the silencer if you want. I left it in and just drilled the hole for access in the future.

Located in Austin, TX

Thanks for looking! 

IMG_9543.jpeg

IMG_9544.jpeg

IMG_9546.jpeg

IMG_9548.jpeg

Edited by ducaticowboy
included pricing