Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Camel ADV Auxiliary Tank

DanDoesStunts

I’d been getting fuel anxiety lately in some slightly remote areas of NSW and the Camel ADV 5L Aux tank looked like a nice solution for me.

The instructions were great, everything fit as intended and all parts were of the quality you expect.

The tank side pillion peg mount with tank, rack and Steg Pegz was a bit crowded but it all fit well.

Looking forward to testing it tomorrow!

IMG_5304.jpeg

IMG_5306.jpeg

IMG_5305.jpeg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, DanDoesStunts said:

I’d been getting fuel anxiety lately in some slightly remote areas of NSW and the Camel ADV 5L Aux tank looked like a nice solution for me.

The instructions were great, everything fit as intended and all parts were of the quality you expect.

The tank side pillion peg mount with tank, rack and Steg Pegz was a bit crowded but it all fit well.

IMG_5304.jpeg

Nice ride, very clean set up. I have been thinking about adding a camel tank. It's such a slick tank set up.

The @Camel ADV tank is one of the best mods to my T7.  Of course, it does wrestle for supremacy with the other at least 8-9 other Camel products I have on my bike.

Quality product, great company, great guy!  Good Canadian. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DanDoesStunts said:

IMG_5304.jpeg

IMG_5306.jpeg

IMG_5305.jpeg

You also have the pannier racks from Greg.  Love having the weight further forward.  Helps so much with handling. 

Worked perfectly as intended today.

Just noticed some of the sticky cable tie mounts have come off. Will have to fix those up.